Athlon X2 3800+ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajith

Disciple
Hey Guys,

Updating this thread as almost all the old parts have been sold off. Only the following two remain!!

• AMD Athlon X2 3800+(Absolutely no idea on warranty) - 1500 including shipping

The processor has its original heatsink+fan intact

I also have two Zebronics cabinets - A Jhansi and Dracula. I will post the pics tonight. Planning to sell them for 200 bucks each excluding shipping. All of them have their original 80mm fans installed!

Thanks and Regards,
Aparajith. S

The CM PSU reserved for evilvicky for his first reply via PM<. crossX stands next in-line followed by a1cellsolution. Based on reply from evilvicky tonight, I will intimate the rest of u guys!

Yes, I will ship this PSU to the person with original bill. I have no idea on the shipping cost to various places as I have never sent one before. I will enquire and then tell u. U guys can transfer it to me.

@yours_majesty: sorry mate!

Both X2 processors and all RAM sticks reserved for mutant. Chetansha is next in line for the X2 4200+

As I mentioned earlier, I have no idea which RAMs work and which dont. So it essentially is a free shipment alongwith another product. Use it if it works!

The motherboard+single core AMD processor still open to offers.

reserve the proccy for me too if its for 939 socket.. I am in line

and I will buy ur tv tuner card... check PM

The X2 4200+ confirmed to chetansha
The X2 3800+ confirmed to mutant

3000+ proccy and Mobo+RAM still remains.

As for the CM PSU - evilvicky has backed out. So its Crossx followed by a1cellsolution. The first one to confirm via PM gets it!

TV tuner - elvisjj, mib2_007, Gowt1ham

Graphics card, Zebronics PSU still open to offers as I have only recieved enquiries till now!

mod-the-pc said:
@Aparajith, do you know the exact model of the tuner card ? I can pay in cash and pick it up from you.
I have been receiving a lot of queries for the same lately. My mistake - I will check it tonight and post the same here!

Very sorry guys, I have no idea on the model number. All that I can see is a PHILIPS chip on the internal PC TV Tuner card. No model numbers, nothing!

Aparajith said:
Very sorry guys, I have no idea on the model number. All that I can see is a PHILIPS chip on the internal PC TV Tuner card. No model numbers, nothing!

post a pic of the TV tuner, both front and back with good close up

The motherboard+single core AMD processor, The TV tuner, X700 card with the RAMs goes to cursed. Preference given as he is taking everything as a combo. Sorry others!:)

Zebronics PSU still up for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back