Athlon XP 1700+ Tbed-A for 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasp

Disciple
As the name suggests, its a 4 yr old Athlon XP 1700 Tbed-A with default heatsink fan. Works perfect.

Am from mumbai, will prefer local buyers.

Also have 128MB (133) DDR ram Hynix working perfeclty fine and a
Dead Asus A7n266-VM Nforce-1 board, suddenly it wont power up. Think it can be repaired.

Combo price 1K

He he the 'dead' mbd he got from me :eek:hyeah:

Anyways I also sold my processor and old ram to wasp and I must say it was great dealing with him. So you can buy from him with confidence.

Also the 'dead' mbd wasnt dead when I stopped using it so im pretty sure it can be repaired.

P.S Wasp works for Chip ! So who ever buys the proc can get a free copy of next months issue ! :bleh: Im waiting for mine for putting in a good word ;)

Could you post the steppings of the cpu core , if possible.

any chance of selling the cpu alone ??

BTW , after certain simple modifications ur ATP3 Rocks:cool2:

CPU stepping dunno..but its surely starting with A....and not J...., i had verified about it and its a Tbed-A not B. Sellin CPU alone- yes, for Rs 500/-.

About the ATP3s, hell yes they rock!

I will take it for 400 without the stock heat sink fan... I have one spare HSF :p... Looking for a rig for my sis... This will do just fine... Also anybody who is selling a cheap KM400 chipset based working mobo...

Switch said:
I will take it for 400 without the stock heat sink fan... I have one spare HSF :p... Looking for a rig for my sis... This will do just fine... Also anybody who is selling a cheap KM400 chipset based working mobo...

Then i cannot / will not outbid you switch. as she will put it to much better use than me,;) :eek:hyeah:

hey people, i guess i shud have put 650 for the proccy, cause you guys simply wanna have it your way..LOL.....jokes apart..i think 500 is a fair price for the proccy. so if you guys could stretch your budgets.....and take it away for 500.

BTW got an offer for the combo and the buyer is offering the quoted price so... i am obviously keen on sellin the enitre setup for 1K.

Hes not confirmed yet hence not closin the thread yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back