ATI Radeon 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, well HERE WE ARE !!!!!!!!! :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

TAXES INCLUDED. FREE SHIPPING.

PM me for your special discount coupon.

PRICE DROP ON THE GECUBE MODEL: Now Rs. 10450/- shipped !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats an awsum price for the Palit I'd say and why the heck is there a 1k difference between this and the GeCube one when there aint any goodies with the bundle or a difference in the cooler?? :S

What's the local warranty period for GeCube? How reputed is this company? Should I wait for Sapphire or wouldn't make much difference?

Should be 2 yrs but I've seen 3 yrs on the ones I procured on my Powercolor and Sapphire; :p

@ethan hunt: GeCube is a good company; as good as any other brand for ATI cards I'd say like Powercolor, Sapphire, VisionTek, HIS, Asus etc;

And brand tag hardly matters as long as u get local warranty on it and it sports the same reference cooler; :)

Good price, Warranty ?? Distri ??

Any review on techshop ???

Via Tirupati of course ! Who else distribues Palit/gecube/MSI :p
Warranty as usual 3 yrs :p
Dunno abt any review but I had bought once they are quite good :)

Supra, Switch supposedly reported it was 2 yrs warranty for his current dead :p Sapphire 1900XTX but I think Freaky's new Sapphire 4850 got 3;

Did they rev up the warranty by an yr for the 4xxx series cards??? :)

Supra, Switch supposedly reported it was 2 yrs warranty for his current dead Sapphire 1900XTX but I think Freaky's new Sapphire 4850 got 3;

Those were old days ! ATI cards through official Nzone partner Big Byte :rofl:

Almost everybody like Gigabyte/Asus/BIG/eVGA/Palit/MSI/GeCube/XFX is providing 3 yrs warranty. Even el cheapo Zebby provides 3 yrs warranty :p

Did they rev up the warranty by an yr for the 4xxx series cards???

Even the 3xxx series had 3 yrs warranty in India na

Supra said:
Almost everybody like Gigabyte/Asus/BIG/eVGA/Palit/MSI/GeCube/XFX is providing 3 yrs warranty. Even el cheapo Zebby provides 3 yrs warranty :p

Even the 3xxx series had 3 yrs warranty in India na

Yes and I dont know what Switch meant by me blabbering n all; :S

Supra said:
those 1900xt's were part of a GO organized by amey, they were not officially imported, since then i think aditya infotech is the official sapphire importer

am gonnna buy 2 of those hd4870 with in a month or so, if the price come down to 16/card....awaithing for the price drop.....:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back