Audio Devices [ Sound Cards + Speakers + Headphone & Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Please Find Deals For Audio Products Like Headphones and MIC ,Earphones ,Speakers And Sound Cards .

Sound Cards

ASUS Essense STX @ Rs :8472/- + Shipping

!!! Earphones !!!

Creative Ep-630 @ 725/- + Shipping [In Stock]

Creative EP-830 @ 1075/- + Shipping [In Stock]

Creative EP-50 @ 175/- + Shipping [In Stock] (New)

Headphones

Will Be Updated Soon

Headphones + MIC

Will Be Updated Soon

Speakers

Logitech Z5500 5.1 High End Speakers @ Rs :17056/- + Shipping

How To Buy :
  • Please PM Me Your Requirements
Shipping :
  • Rs :85/Kg By DTDC Air And Rs :55/kg By DTDC Surface

sato1986 said:
Nthing new... THE USUAL DELAY :Z

Well ,

since The Doc Has Given Me Enough Julab To Smoothen My Intestines I Was Visiting Heaven :hap2: Now ,currently i am Making The List ,Well Usual Delays :no:,What Are You Looking For .Post Your query if I Could Handle It ,you will Get It .

No offense... u shudnt post 15min if ur not very well re.

NeVerMind... waiting. :hap2:

EDIT: Also quote the best Price of xonar D2 , Xonar D2x plz

nightwing892001 said:
A Xonar DX at a sweet price.:p I am fed up of my Creative Audigy Value.:annoyed:

Boss ,

Take The Same from Me @ Rs :4350 + TAx 4% + Rs :85/- Shipping 3 NOs in Stock .

RedBull said:
aint that a bit on the high side mate?last time i checked, my dealer gave me a 4k quote and he aint no big dealer also.

hi ,

My Trading Fundas are Very Simple .I Deal Mostly with My Local City disties .If There is a Rate Difference in Two different branches of The Same Disti i Cannot Do anything .Secondly i am One Trader Who Will Always Issue a Bill .Because I Belive That If You Land into Soup And Your So Called Dealer Has Not Given To a Bill and The Service Center Demands a Bill You Are Doomed .In My Products Thats Never a question .Cos I Pay The Bill i Pay All My Local VAT And VATS With Form C If Its From Outside Delhi .I Have Three Nos in Stock For Shipping .If You Like You Could Go ahead with Your Order ,But if You Get a Better Deal I am Out Of Competition .

IceFusion said:
no headphones ? :(

Well ,

They Have But i Am waiting For Other Disti List Also ,BTW i Will Be Adding Logitech ,Altec Lansing ,MS And HP Also So Your Headphones is Not a Issue .Also Rememberd i have steelseries and razor ..

hi ,
My Trading Fundas are Very Simple .I Deal Mostly with My Local City disties .If There is a Rate Difference in Two different branches of The Same Disti i Cannot Do anything .Secondly i am One Trader Who Will Always Issue a Bill .Because I Belive That If You Land into Soup And Your So Called Dealer Has Not Given To a Bill and The Service Center Demands a Bill You Are Doomed .In My Products Thats Never a question .Cos I Pay The Bill i Pay All My Local VAT And VATS With Form C If Its From Outside Delhi .I Have Three Nos in Stock For Shipping .If You Like You Could Go ahead with Your Order ,But if You Get a Better Deal I am Out Of Competition .

lol, i dont know the difference between distributors or anything re, just quoted what i got when i was buying my D2X....i got the D2X for 7990 and the DX was quoted 4000 and all were NET prices and yea, with bills.Had no intention of crapping the thread mate..like i said, my dealer is nowhere near as big as u, but even then, he had the prices i had mentioned above.

RedBull said:
lol, i dont know the difference between distributors or anything re, just quoted what i got when i was buying my D2X....i got the D2X for 7990 and the DX was quoted 4000 and all were NET prices and yea, with bills.Had no intention of crapping the thread mate..like i said, my dealer is nowhere near as big as u, but even then, he had the prices i had mentioned above.

RB ,

I Do Not have a better rate .sorry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back