iOS Audio Recording app

CeDrIc

Adept
Looking for a spy type audio recording app for Android and iOS which can listen and record anything that's spoken in the room where android/ios devices are kept. Is there any such app?

Or any recording app that can record phone calls and the app should be hidden.

Last edited:
@CeDrIc

Do you want a phone call recorder or you want a normal recording app (like recording voice memos) ?

If you want phone call recorder then in app store you will not find anything. But there is a jailbreak app available and some independent person also worked on it to make it undetectable (to other party) that recording is being done.
Check this thread: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1566350&highlight=call+recorder

PS: I have not used this app.

If you want some voice recorder then i suggest you see if cydia has something or if using an activator action you can automatically start recording. I do not use voice memos either (stock one) so i am not sure. But i do know there is a tweak to start Video recording from iOS homescreen without even opening the camera app (so when one sees the homescreen he cannot detect that recording is taking place).

Back