FS: Headphone Audio -Technica ATH-DSR7BT , 8 months old, Final Drop 14.5K

I know, what I'm telling is it has only 1 micro USB port which is used for charging as well as connecting to PC or Laptop on USB type A port for wired audio connection.
for wired connection you need a standard USB type A port on laptop or PC, can't connect on 3.5mm headphone port.
same micro USB to Stardard USB cable is used for wired connection audio & charging.

So it can't be used wired with a mobile phone. Don't you think it's an important thing to be mentioned in the product description?
Handling 98khz sample rate hardly matters even for a music producer.

Last edited:
No, only with a USB port on source device.
As I mentioned the model of this item, I think anyone can google more info regarding this item.
Let me know if it's really important , I'll update.

Last edited:
I'm no one to suggest you buddy, it's your conscience, the mods ( who are possibly busy with their lives).
All the best for your sale BTW I had MSR7 ( it's AT's attempt to make it wireless) and it sounds fantastic!!

Updated!!,
Yes it's like MSR7's Cousin with bluetooth features like APTX HD and sounds amazing.
Over years what I've learned is bluetooth is not for me, no matter how feature rich it is, can't match with wired connection.

Back