Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not Needed
These are bought in 2015, in good working order.
Check-in
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3108.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3110.jpg
person before purchase (covid rules apply), can ship but the risk falls on the buyer.
Priced competitively to avoid negotiations.

Speakers sold to @wakkun for Rs.6,000.
i dont have the original box and haven’t shipped to Shillong. I‘ll make sure that I pack properly but i cannot take any responsibility if damaged in transit. I can give the money back if u change your mind. No hard feelings later.

Made payment for the A2, should be fine as well as it's packed well. They're a decent pair of speakers that I'm quite interested in.

Received the A2 Speakers today. The parcel was in tatters, on opening found out that the speaker was only wrapped in single layer of deflated bubble-wrap and crumpled up newspaper inside a shoe box and also had a weird smell to it.

The speaker membrane on the left side is caved in and does not vibrate anymore, hence it's basically dead.

I'm really disappointed with how this was packed up. It could have easily been avoided if OP put more effort into packing this.

6K lost,

Received the A2 Speakers today. The parcel was in tatters, on opening found out that the speaker was only wrapped in single layer of deflated bubble-wrap and crumpled up newspaper inside a shoe box and also had a weird smell to it.

The speaker membrane on the left side is caved in and does not vibrate anymore, hence it's basically dead.

I'm really disappointed with how this was packed up. It could have easily been avoided if OP put more effort into packing this.

6K lost,
did you check with the seller. any photos/vidoes on how it was packed.

In my excitement to test out the speakers, I forgot to take a video of the unboxing. But I have pictures of the aftermath.

Attachments

• signal-2021-09-29-155110_002.jpeg
    signal-2021-09-29-155110_002.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 180
  • signal-2021-09-29-155110_001.jpeg
    signal-2021-09-29-155110_001.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 191
  • signal-2021-09-29-172426_001.jpeg
    signal-2021-09-29-172426_001.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 188
I packed the speakers to my utmost satisfaction. Shipment from chennai to Shillong (2750kms approx) might have different transits and handling. I was hesitant to sell it to him cos of the risks involved. ( plz refer to my post above).I have sent pics, and videos of its functioning before closing the deal. I have texted him of all possible risks involved when shipped without original box. Risk of damage during transit falls on the buyer. Anyways, I am ready to share the repair costs with the buyer. I don't want my reputation fall for a mere 6k. Peace
Speakers sold to @wakkun for Rs.6,000.
i dont have the original box and haven’t shipped to Shillong. I‘ll make sure that I pack properly but i cannot take any responsibility if damaged in transit. I can give the money back if u change your mind. No hard feelings later.
i have mentioned the risks clearly. Anyways, I can share the repair costs. plz keep in touch.

Attachments

• 658BA1AC-4F62-47F7-84EB-25FB8C8E1FA0.jpeg
    658BA1AC-4F62-47F7-84EB-25FB8C8E1FA0.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 183
When one doesn't have the original thermocol packing, then one needs to buy a lot of bubble wrap. I usually make sure that I use bubble wrap double the thickness of the thing I am packing (would have been overkill and absurd in this case though). But a lot of bubble wrap is always needed no matter which courier you are using and no matter how long the distance one is shipping.
It's really nice to see that the seller is willing to reimburse the repair costs. I hope everyone who visits this thread can learn that we need to be extra careful and go the extra mile with bubble wrap when it comes to packing stuff.

When one doesn't have the original thermocol packing, then one needs to buy a lot of bubble wrap. I usually make sure that I use bubble wrap double the thickness of the thing I am packing (would have been overkill and absurd in this case though). But a lot of bubble wrap is always needed no matter which courier you are using and no matter how long the distance one is shipping.
It's really nice to see that the seller is willing to reimburse the repair costs. I hope everyone who visits this thread can learn that we need to be extra careful and go the extra mile with bubble wrap when it comes to packing stuff.
Well, I did my best regarding packing. Kept, each speaker wrapped in bubble wrap in separate white boxes. These boxes were protected by 2 layers of hard cardboard boxes and the vaccum is filled with crushed newspaper. I made sure that it was a snug fit, did not notice any movement of speakers on shaking. For your info, weight of the speakers are 2.15kgs, total package weight is 5.15kgs.

The shipment was booked by the buyer, after agreeing to all the risks involved.

I don’t think I’ll take any blame regarding packing. I gave my utmost attention while packing, labelling and dropping off to the ship-rocket representative. I spoke about all the risks involved, like I said I can share the repair costs.

secondly, I wish the buyer should have called and spoken about this to me, rather complaining in the forum. He texts me after creating a drama here. disappointed with this juvenile approach.
fyi the shipment was made on 19th September, and received on 29th September. - 10 days in transit. i get the blame for inadequate packing?

Last edited:
If I do find a repair shop that is willing to help repair this I will inform you.

However, that being said the parcel was definitely not packed well, and there were no separate boxes for each of the speakers. They were wrapped in thin pieces of paper and then bubble wrapped (deflated), and were then put inside a show box that was just lined with more crumpled paper. You can see this in the pictures I took. I should have really taken a video instead.

The newspaper crumpled further (owing to the obvious weight of the speakers) and the package must have moved around a lot to have received the damage to the left side as a result. I did agree to the risks after mentioning that "as long as it is packed well, it should be fine". I'm quite disappointed really, but there's not much we can do. It may be a mere 6K to you, but to me that's quite a large amount is why I'm upset.

Well, I did my best regarding packing. Kept, each speaker wrapped in bubble wrap in separate white boxes. These boxes were protected by 2 layers of hard cardboard boxes and the vaccum is filled with crushed newspaper. I made sure that it was a snug fit, did not notice any movement of speakers on shaking. For your info, weight of the speakers are 2.15kgs, total package weight is 5.15kgs.
i get the blame for inadequate packing?

Sorry, but that wasn't my intension. Just wanted to point out that courier companies just throw around stuff, no matter how expensive or fragile we mark it. 3kg of just packaging is very impressive, but as we can see from what the buyer has posted, it sometimes is not enough due to the way packages are handled (not only in India, but everywhere). Sorry for your bad luck mate.

Back