AV Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigy

Disciple
AV Receiver and a pair of speakers

I am looking out for 7.1 AV receiver from reputed brands. open to all types of offers. price based on the features although will be happy to get DTS-HD Master AudioT and Dolby® TrueHD.

would prefer wharfedale 9.1 or 9.5 speaker pair if somebody want to upgrade

I have Onkyo 7.1 channel 160W RMS per channel A/V receiver with HDMI switching. Let me know if it suits you. Model no. is HT-R550. My Dad bought it 2 mos. back, used it for 20 mins. in total. Selling because it was bought for our living room but we're renovating it to a totally new concept and I won't need any A/V components there anymore.

Btw, am also selling 63" Samsung Plasma TV (2 yrs. old), some floorstanding & bookshelf spkrs, integrated stereo amp, Harman Kardon DVD player

what is the expected price of HT-R550 and details of the bookshelfs please. mean while let me check reviews of R550

gigy said:
what is the expected price of HT-R550 and details of the bookshelfs please. mean while let me check reviews of R550

PM sent....

dealwise said:
PM sent....

lemme post those details here as well:

Rs 17K + shipping for AVR

Pure Acoustics Model Caesar 150W RMS bookshelf, Brand New for Rs. 8K + shipping

Pinnacle AC50 Used bookshelf (in good condition) for Rs. 6K + shipping

KEF C40 bookshelf/midsize Used bookshelf (in good condition) for Rs. 8K + shipping

Onkyo D-V5 & D-032AX Used bookshelf (in good condition) for Rs. 4K per pair + shipping

dealwise said:
Sorry, I don't remember the mode no. Max res: 1080i, price: 85K

Please do the trick to find model number as it should be mentioned on rear or in the bill only then after I can make my mind about it and is it 1080i or 1080p and PM me a few fresh snaps of the TV if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back