Awesome Horror Movies ? Which may scare you home alone ? (Hindi or English or Dubbed in same)

Futureized

Skilled
Just thought of this topic.. Here are few which really are great.

Conjuring Series
The Other Side of the Door 2016
Mama 2013
The Evil Dead II 1987
The Others 2001

There is another film related to Mom/Mama (non-English), where the kid hallucinates about his brother and in climax burn his mother.

I have watched lots but since a decade its all dried up (no time for movies etc) still hooked onto:
Conjuring series
Annabelle
The Nun is my fav as the nun itself was scariest in makeup and the overall ambiance cum sound effects and negativity around makes it an ideal plan
IT

Bit oldies..
Resident evil
Wrong turn series
Saw
Evil dead old one
(I personally hate The ring crap and The grudge series (Purely over-hyped trash!

Still have lots in my wish-list to watch but have all fattu friends around...only my bloodline my cousins give me company as our choice are mostly identical but these work days and traveling etc. makes such plans impossible.

If you are referring to the remakes, yes they are indeed thrash. The original Japanese ones are, how shall I say - oh boy, pure unadulterated horror !

U can suggest some. I don't think horror movies will have any language barrier with subs.

My watch list

Wolf Creek 1 & 2

Back