Adept
Say hello to LG Optimus Black (P970)

dscf1088.png

dscf1083.png

dscf1082.png

dscf1084.png

dscf1087.png

dscf1087.png

Damages : 20K (from Univercell, 6 months EMI)

Full Specs : LG Optimus Black P970 - Full phone specifications

My first android, And I am loving it. A huge transfer from Nokia 2505

But wify continuously keeps on playing angry birds. :mad:

None mate. Got some sort of cover with it, but was in-box only. And usual screen and back guard, earphones, mini-usb cable.

Congratulations on your purchase. Also good choice for your first android experience. Please do post your review and experience with Optimus Black.

Thanks bro. Yep will try to post initial impression. But I am not sure I would be able to review it, coz It's my first android.

Could you tell me a bit about the battery life/performance of this phone. Am interested in this piece and changed my mind on buying the s2 after hearing of its pathetic battery life.. thanks

I found it brighter then S2, i9003, N8 and Arc. (Was able to compare all teh cellphones in reliance digital)

I must say, in direct sunlight also it's good.

Thanks prettt,

Have to charge it after 24 hours? yes, but usage is currently too heavy. WiFi, 3G (currently using), Bluetooth are all the time on since last 2 days IIRC. Battery comes down to 10% after some 20-22 hours approx. But it's fetching to 36-40 hours easily when there is only (minimal amount of) 'call usage' and bit of 'internet through WiFi usage'.

Would really like to test the battery after some 2-3 months of usage. New things are always (for me) good.

Display is definitely brighter then even GS2. Direct sun-light usage is good, compared to nokias and HTCs IMO.

Back