PC Peripherals Bad Service Of Epson

bastud

Recruit
this is what happened to me&this is the mail which i sent to epson!if ne1 can please help me with this issue i would be very grateful!
I BROUGHT A EPSON ALL IN ONE MODEL NO CX5500 LAST FRIDAY..!from the day i bought it was givin me problems..!the cartridges get empty by itself without me taking a single page of printout..!to put it in technical terms "THE PRINTER GETS RESET BY ITSELF AND THEREBY LOSING INK IN THE process of CHARGING OF INK". i complained to ur service centre and the technician came from NEW ROSS COMPUTERS VASHi for checking..!i told him the problem and from my own pocket i brought a set of cartridges costing Rs 1800.!then he took the printer to his service centre and there he put the printer under test..! he reported that there was problem with the printer and told me that i'll get a replacement from the EPSON OFFICE located AT Andheri..!But when the printer goes to andheri.ONe of ur MANAGERS NAMELY MR TAMSYL.. reported that the printer is fine and didnt give the replacement.!

here are my queries...!
1. Are the customers fool to report a problem in printer and waste Rs 1800 jus to hear after 2 weeks that printer is fine

2. the TECHnical people At vashi Confirmed that theres indeed problem with the printer..!Then HOW come MR Tamsyl can overrule the same..!If that is the case please close all this service centres who have no value when Only MR Tamsyl has the right,,,

3.im Yet to recieve the printer and take a printout from my side..!!

If this is the service from A REPUTED Company like yours.. I am sorry for the state of affairs..!this is my last option for justice..!please look at the matter and wud wait for ur reply..

Back