Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All...

sorry for the weird title. but didnt know what else to say.

I need some bandwidth that you use. basically to download few things.
I haven't yet calculated how much data but will do so when u decide to offer me the service.

some people always think what next to download..this is pretty much for them.

I dont want to take the connection just for a month and cut again. too much of a pain with BSNL. and taking net is not allowed for the next 4 months.

How i will pay.

For ex in BSNL 500C during its 2 to 8 AM free.. you can download upto 4 GB, I used to. so lets take 3.5 just to be fair to you. so in a month u can download abt 100GB, to be fair. and the connection costs abt 600. so if i want 50 GB data, Ill pay you 300 bucks.

You have to give me the data in CD/HDD that i will send.

ADMINS/MODS: If this is not allowed, Please close thread.

PM me if you can help out.

m-J

Since you are from Trivandrum, you can try the Asianet Dataline Homenet475 Plan - Rs 475 PM with 2-8 AM Free @ 4mbps. You can download about 7-9 GB every night.

Or the Homenet950 for Rs 950 PM - 12 - 8 AM Free @ 8mbps - You can download close to 22-23 GB every night. :p

Initial costs for taking a connection will be about 1k but will save you the hassle of exchanging discs etc.

m-jeri said:
Hi All...

sorry for the weird title. but didnt know what else to say.

I need some bandwidth that you use. basically to download few things.

I haven't yet calculated how much data but will do so when u decide to offer me the service.

some people always think what next to download..this is pretty much for them.

I dont want to take the connection just for a month and cut again. too much of a pain with BSNL. and taking net is not allowed for the next 4 months.

How i will pay.

For ex in BSNL 500C during its 2 to 8 AM free.. you can download upto 4 GB, I used to. so lets take 3.5 just to be fair to you. so in a month u can download abt 100GB, to be fair. and the connection costs abt 600. so if i want 50 GB data, Ill pay you 300 bucks.

You have to give me the data in CD/HDD that i will send.

ADMINS/MODS: If this is not allowed, Please close thread.

PM me if you can help out.

m-J

^^

Are u being serious or just yanking my chain?

do those plans and speeds exist.?

I havent used/visited asianet for abt 4 years now... think ill take a peak.. :S

hey i m from trivandrum med college hostel.i am using ADL homenet 475 and it gives 4mbps bandwidth.2.6gb free+night(2-8) free.total rs.515 per month
you can cancel connection any time.

Lol. The plans do exist and I am talking from my own personal experience. :)

@thomasjude47 - It comes to aprox Rs 523 for me :p :p

m-jeri said:
^^

Are u being serious or just yanking my chain?

do those plans and speeds exist.?

I havent used/visited asianet for abt 4 years now... think ill take a peak.. :S

Yes its mentioned as 4mbps but I used to get 8mbps in Cochin 2-3 months back. Also my friend who is using Homenet950 currently is getting around 800 kBps avg with speeds sometimes going to 900kBps range.

Don't know the situation in Trivandrum.

bumping this thread after a long time...

My long time provider and friend for this has relocated and dont have access to his elite connection. so looking for new providers.

PM me if you willing.

:p who pays for the power the pc uses when its downloading and the issues the PC would face due to the added toll of downloading so much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back