Bangalore:Alsation Pups for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my alsation's puppies . Did not want to sell it initially but ... due to some unavoidable circumstances , have to give em away :cry: . . .
The breed is ultra pure . .
Just in case if it of any importance , the pups are the 1st for my dog(female).
& the dog was in my home for first 2 years & then used as a guard dog in a godown.

The pups as of today are 1month+1week .
2Male pups & 1 female pups. . .

Looking for someone who can take care of my babies....will attach the pics in few mins.

29673189gn1.jpg

86444460wg3.jpg

41112000nm6.jpg

41335697el5.jpg

95183709lr2.jpg

Dogs are such a heartbreak. After going through 3 dogs and 12 pups from them I swore I would never have one again. Never attach too much with the pups after they are gone (one of the takers left the pup alone in house when they left for a weeks vacation needless to say it got sick and died later, some a**holes)

Anyway I wish you were in NCR as one of my friends desperately wants a German Shepherd

Even though its not a tech sale we would let this stay. Hope you manage to find a good home for all 3.

thnx @ renegade . . . i too am hoping for the same...ill give away the pups for lower cost if wanted...but just want them to live a happy life.:)

the female will stay with me....
but my family wont let me house 3 pups + its mom .. :( .. so :cry:

:)

All the best with the sale!

I think thats the only Non Tech sale on TE i have seen so far!

Hope you find a good home

awesome german shepherds ..... very beautiful ... give her a kiss from my behalf.... i miss my boxer.... i wanna go home now!!

super_saiyan...
ehh??? mate, what you upto:rofl:

Nice looking puppies, though their mommy looks small...How old is the mother...
Its always better to take the male pup if you arnt into breeding, else its tuf when their cycles start happening and also they dont grow to the height and might of the male pups.

ehh??? mate, what you upto
:S .. this is the first batch of pups from my dog , & the mom's profession is a guard dog , & it has done gr8 work till date. . . im considering letting it be @ the godown & not bring it home...it roams around like a queen there(never confined to a corner ;) ). ., also the guy who was taking care of the dog(& who works there) shed a tear requesting me to let it stay there with him . . . i might as well let it be there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back