Bank Of Electronics - Is this seller genuine?

I came across this Mumbai based seller on OLX who is selling a couple of FitBit Watches at mouth watering prices. Has anybody bought from him? Are goods not original OR are from grey market? I won't mind grey market at this prices though! I am listing both the posts below.

1. Versa 3 for 9,990
2. Sense for 14,999

I also found another OLX seller selling at similar rate. Also, On Amazon, there is a listing which sells Sense at 18,999. Could it be counterfeit or grey market?

P.S. The seller seems to have multiple stores in Mumbai. Also, Website is Bank Of Electronics

Indie seller and their website looks sus for sure. You can try the Amazon listing.

I'm all-in into the Fitbit ecosystem (multiple trackers and watches, weighing scale, 10 years of history tracked on the app) and I have had mixed experiences with Fitbit products in general but ultimately good experiences with Fitbit support by contacting them directly in the US for service within warranty. If there is a serious issue they have even shipped new watches to India on multiple occasions after showing proof of destruction of the original.

Of course the question arises why did I have issues with Fitbits when my wife's apple watches have run just fine.

Last edited:
I don't think they can be trusted...had brought an imported 5g phone from them...once they despatch it, they are nowhere in scene,poor customer support..do avoid plz

Back