Basic Andorid for Acquiring Knowledge/Research

What do want when speaking about knowledge and research?

If you planning to develop apps, then you should go with stock google phones, the first first nexus phone should be around 9-10k, and cheaper if you find a used piece.

What do want when speaking about knowledge and research?

If you planning to develop apps, then you should go with stock google phones, the first first nexus phone should be around 9-10k, and cheaper if you find a used piece.
Thanks, First, I want to try different ROMs & Application to acquire basic knowledge about Android.

Thanks, First, I want to try different ROMs & Application to acquire basic knowledge about Android.

In that case with stick with Nexus phones, as they have a wide community base, and with stock android, application compatibility is also higher. I am not sure if the ZTE blade phones have a good community support...

In that case with stick with Nexus phones, as they have a wide community base, and with stock android, application compatibility is also higher. I am not sure if the ZTE blade phones have a good community support...

Yes they have...and a very good one

But dont get a arm6 phone ...
huawei ascend g300/Spice mi 425 is a better choice...but once again qualcomm adreno can be a problem...(no OMX libs for JB)

Back