Basic hub to control electric devices at home

Hi !
Looking for a budget option to control basic 220v a/c devices like tubelights/fans/ac. I currently use alexa/syska bulbs for wifi bulbs, but need something for all a/c powdered devices.
Any suggestions ?

For my fans, I use these

For tubelight I swapped out the current ones with smart battens as that was cheaper than buying a switch.

For ac I use wifi ir remotes like these

For everything else there is

For my fans, I use these

For tubelight I swapped out the current ones with smart battens as that was cheaper than buying a switch.

For ac I use wifi ir remotes like these

For everything else there is
Thanks ! awsum stuff ..thanks for sharing those. Its so difficult to choose good product these days...
battens i dont see much to choose from these days..may be they are fading out...are you using wipro onces ?

Problem with sonoff device is can connect to a one switch board. So different device for different switch board.

I have mostly Wipro but one Havells as well.

If you want multiple switches on the same board look for a switch with more poles like this

I have mostly Wipro but one Havells as well.

If you want multiple switches on the same board look for a switch with more poles like this

Thanks a ton bro. Looking to change current battens to smart onces. still have the cable wires running from outside at parents place, so conceal products difficult to install.

Back