Anyone interested in group buy?

Techno

Disciple
Basics of Stock Market For Beginners Lecture By CA Rachana Phadke Ranade [GROUP BUY]

Total cost - ₹4000

Need 16 people ₹250 each.

Basics of Stock Market For Beginners Lecture By CA Rachana Phadke Ranade [GROUP BUY]

Total cost - ₹4000

Need 16 people ₹250 each.

Can this software be shared? I am curious to know because if it does, I am in!

1.png

Just food for thought... Install the course on an RDP. then group buyers can log in to the RDP and watch it there. not necessary has to be fluid right?
but hey what would I know. I'm new here. :D

If you ever have used TeamViewer, it's kind of the same. RDP is remote desktop protocol where you can access a Windows machine over the Internet.

Most video lockers lock the video in the software level. But RDP is a OS level protocol. I believe these video lockers won't be detecting this as a issue or attempt to record the videos.

But all these depends on the locker in question. So have to do proper tests to confirm.

If you ever have used TeamViewer, it's kind of the same. RDP is remote desktop protocol where you can access a Windows machine over the Internet.

Most video lockers lock the video in the software level. But RDP is a OS level protocol. I believe these video lockers won't be detecting this as a issue or attempt to record the videos.

But all these depends on the locker in question. So have to do proper tests to confirm.

Yeah but that would be too complex and tedious process.

Dont waste your time & money on such things. You'll find plenty free on youtube. And stay away from share markets tbh unless you're into it 24*7
Food for a though which our Mother and father say, however still people make money in share market. whats the logic of "waste your time on such things"

Hi @Techno
It is my opinion that these courses wont be as useful as you think, reason being if what they claim to teach you is good, why aren't they doing it? These groups make money from selling courses not on the stock market on which they sell the course. These days huge multinational investers are playing in the field, sorry to say but an average trader is not bidding against another average trader but against gaints like Renassance Technologies, not every institutional investor has a team as good as Renassance Technology but from what I do know, most of the investment firms are going in that direction. So unless you do a lot of research and able to process huge amount of data, you will be at an disadvantage.

If you are into mathematics please get yourself Volatility Trading by Euan Sinclair and as @vaibhavyagnik said I too believe zerodha varsity provides better information than these courses.

Regards

Last edited:
group buy can be achieved in many different way

we create a virtual machine and buy from that, later we can share the machine among ourself.

but i would like the other option , we can completely rip the course with camtasia, i usually do that for many zoom class and share it with my friends.

i may be interested.

Better invest in good books, there are tons of free video and lectures...

These so called youtuber has started new way to mint money...

But still different people have different style of getting knowledge

Not to discourage but these courses are usually a sham. The mentorship I don't think will even be given properly and I see it is all trading related. An activity where 90% people lose money.
Even if you learn from Harvard or MIT, 90% of the pass-outs will still lose money in stock market. There is no secret formula to win there. All the knowledge that helps you become a trader is freely available on the internet. But to be good trader who makes profit all the time or even most of the time, there is no school or course.

good trader who makes profit all the time
Except for arbitrage, nobody/no system can make money all the time. Only liars and frauds can.
100% accuracy is not possible as future is uncertain and there is lots of noise in the market due to buy/sell from so many sources.

Even if you learn from Harvard or MIT, 90% of the pass-outs will still lose money in stock market. There is no secret formula to win there. All the knowledge that helps you become a trader is freely available on the internet. But to be good trader who makes profit all the time or even most of the time, there is no school or course.
yeah, but one issue is that there is more garbage too, more useless things than useful things. Wasted couple of years on that. Very hard for a beginner to separate useless from useful whether paid or free.

---------------------------------

To OP -

Just referring to some older replies

Last edited:
Back