Battery brand for home inverters

Pyception

Disciple
I have to replace home inverter battery. Can anyone suggest me under 25k and brand. My local shop owner is pushing for dry battery. Are they really value for money?

Get a tall tubular battery that offers full 5 years replacement warranty ( not pro rata warranty).

Batteries like Exide 6LMS150L which is a 150ah solar battery, if the dealer says its for solar just say yes. There is also a 6LMS150 without the "L" at the end which has less lead and only offers 3 year warranty.

These batteries require you to fill distill water once in 10 months to 12months depending on frequency of power cuts and weather.

In bangalore weather and power cuts for me this battery, even after a year the distill level indicator on the battery only drops to half way point.

Personally using Exide InvaMaster IMST1500 150AH Inverter battery for 12k, no matter which battery you go for as adder said don't waste money on pro rata warranty. buy the one which gives you replacement warranty also make sure to buy from the dealer who is helpful as he will be the one who you will call if anything goes wrong.
I am not satisfied with Exide batteries (Luminous tall batteries were really good for me) but the dealer was helpful and gave me service when I needed

I have to replace home inverter battery. Can anyone suggest me under 25k and brand. My local shop owner is pushing for dry battery. Are they really value for money?
They are more convenient but won't last as long as water based tubular that have more lead

Where do you live? ambient temperature has a bearing on battery life which affects your TCO

Back