Be careful while placing order with Big Billion Day and Amazon Sale..

P.S- I am in no way affiliated with these persons. Got a suggestion from youtube. I thought of sharing this video so that exiting and potential buyers would become aware of the fraud done on these e-com sites and also check the authenticity of their devices especially if bought during this sale.
Now I am scared as I recently ordered a poco phone in this sale for my aunt. Hope it is not a cloned device.

Don't believe everything you saw youtube either, it's scummy platform to use click bait title to generate view.

Been ordering phone from flipkart and Amazon for last few years, never have single problem.

If you use flipkart assured and Amazon fulfilled there's no way you get dummy phone unless it's change midway by delivery guy...

I did give a thought as both are reputable companies and neither of them would want to hurt their customers with such practices.
I guess the victims(let's say they were) in both cases happened to be cheated when they brought an expensive device. So maintaining a little caution like having an unedited recording of the unboxing, having Cod instead of prior payment just in case the customers end in for a rude shock. That was my intention of this post.

Don't believe everything you saw youtube either, it's scummy platform to use click bait title to generate view.

Been ordering phone from flipkart and Amazon for last few years, never have single problem.

If you use flipkart assured and Amazon fulfilled there's no way you get dummy phone unless it's change midway by delivery guy...

I totally agree with you!
It’s not about any sale or any 1 order, one just needs to be careful every time for every order.
Just buy from genuine/authentic sellers with payment/product security and one is good to go!

i had ordered iphone 6s from flipkart in 2018 :) and iphone 5s from amazon got a genuine phone, both sites are trustworthy :) depends on sellers too.. dont trust everything you see on youtube :) nowadays every person wants their own youtube channel with maximum followers this how they get their ratings up :D

Back