Beam Fiber hyd 4mbps @ 999.

vikkymath

Disciple
Great news again.. I have been Getting 4mbps On a 2mbps package from yesterday and it has been confirmed officially. Long Live Beam Fiber with new features Like speed on demand,Child plan ... :p

.. And F#$% Airtel:mad:

In TF2, Pings to SGP servers are little high( ~125 in beam and ~70 in airtel). BUT BUT pings to many UK servers are around 130-170, whereas in airtel it will be easilty more then 250. in COD4, sgp servers used to get around 120 to 150 ping

Their WAN spans throughout the city and they NAT directly to NIB. It should give the same amount of latency if not better as compared to any other ISP.

Is the 4Mbps speed officially confirmed? I just checked their website & it still shows the 4Mbps plan to be at 1500rs per month..

Also what's the FUP limit for the 4Mbps plan?

vinaycm said:
Is the 4Mbps speed officially confirmed? I just checked their website & it still shows the 4Mbps plan to be at 1500rs per month..

Also what's the FUP limit for the 4Mbps plan?
The speeds have been upgraded yesterday so its takes time to update the plans on d website.

kippu said:
well i am still paying 1500 and it says 4 Mbps , FUP is 75 GB , but i have been getting 6 Mbps speed this month
So you're getting 6mbps?

Just checked out BeamTele's plans here. WTH?!! Is this available to home users and in Bangalore? Man, if they can really provide those speeds at those rates then it will be so freakin' awesome!

abhi.eternal said:
Just checked out BeamTele's plans here. WTH?!! Is this available to home users and in Bangalore? Man, if they can really provide those speeds at those rates then it will be so freakin' awesome!
Buhahahahaha !

Miya, hyd. ko aao ! Beam pao !

I dont know whats going on. I just put 20gb download last night and by morning it was done! wtf!!!

booo said:
I dont know whats going on. I just put 20gb download last night and by morning it was done! wtf!!!

Will Beam fiber ever come to Chandigarh? If they expand to the rest of the country, they will single handedly bring down the Broadband prices in the Country.

I so miss hyderabad now. Mumbai internet plans are pathetic. paying 750 bucks for 1mbps UL and speed never goes above 750kbps. and 2mbps connection costs 1600/- . I was on 4mbps plan fro beam and it was awesome.

Scorpy said:
^Big deal Ethan_Hunt in mumbai we got our very own 5net hub to transfer at lan speeds :p

Yeah, but that's only to a restricted circle. These guys are getting 6Mbps broadband speeds, which is awesome, if you ask me. Getting stuff from the Internet is any day better than LAN. :p

Back