Beats By Dr. Dre free shipping worldwide offer discounts

thunder.dragon

Disciple
Hey guys,

Just found Beats brand store is offering free shipping worldwide..

Outlet Monster Beats Dr Dre,Monster Beats Solo,Monster Beats Studio

Checked the prices also - seems less than Amazon - rest no idea..

Can some one give idea whether they are worth buying or not? And wat model of in ear is worth looking?

Planning to waste money.. as this brand is my lady's - ahem.. Tomb Raider's brand.. :bleh:

This one.. Beats-By-Dr-Dre-Tour-Black[1].jpg

These are the most highly over rated earphones out there. Not worth even half the price they are selling at ! Simply avoid ! A little insight into the company's reputation in the video below

Let's first start from where this supposed store is located and how they ship! No "About Us"?

Then, let's see if there's at least some description somewhere. Scrolling down the home page, there's this..

Since Monster Beats Dr Dre appeared in the world in 1978, then this headphone are famous around the worldwide.The Monster beats headphones can not only help you hear the perfect sound but also hear waht the artist hear. In a world, you can hear the sound as DR.DRE - the way i do.

BTW, I think they meant 2008 going by this article. If you still feel confident about ordering from that site, feel free to do so, As an alternative, I suggest donating that money to the "IEM Addict foundation", which has no tax benefits, no registration, no receipt and has a certain inexplicable relationship with a member here who goes by the ID esanthosh. Bank account details follow via PM :p

TL;DR Another fake Chinese site just like the others listed here - Monster Products®'s Counterfeit site - Blacklisted Dealers List

The most overpriced rubbish headsets available in the market today...they only sell because of the brand..wait for the black friday sale in October or Nov...can get Incredible discounts on Ultimate ears, Brainwavz, Shure etc which are miles ahead in terms of performance

May be Flipkart is just an unauthorized seller, not necessarily a fake seller. There will be no warranty on Beats if bought at exorbitant prices from Flipkart. But not to worry! All Beats have been permanently discontinued at Flipkart.

As an alternative, I suggest donating that money to the "IEM Addict foundation", which has no tax benefits, no registration, no receipt and has a certain inexplicable relationship with a member here who goes by the ID esanthosh. Bank account details follow via PM :p

:lol: :head2: :lol:

You have done it again, Sire. :hail: :hail:

You guys may not believe it.. but here I am seeing only beats predominantly with everyone. Small kids..teens..middle aged.. all beats..

and also iphone and iphone and iphone... people dont know any other phone exists.. :D. And lots of HTC.

Then some un kown brands.. cant make out the name.. :)

You guys may not believe it.. but here I am seeing only beats predominantly with everyone. Small kids..teens..middle aged. all beats.

Where are you staying man?

I have similar experiences in Delhi with my Sansa Clip+ [RockBOX] being a substandard player vis-á-vis the iPod simply because it is frikkin' cheap and no other reason, it is called 'herd mentality' and I just let it pass.

P.S. -- Recently cracked open my Clip+ because a switch is broken need to solder it on. If this was an iPod no way I could have done this and forget warranty.

I am in Copenhagen, Denmark.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

you guys got to admit.. pricey or non pricey.. shitty or non shitty... Its a very very good looking headset. Don't have that industrial look

i recently got dr dre beats earphone for my htc sensation for its beats audio engine ...and i admit these earphones are the most non worthy shit available in the market ....DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ....my klipsch image s4 are way better then these beats audio garbage..

Even here in Auckland.. 90person guys only iPhone... OMG... All.. the Galaxy S 2 / S 3.. OMG OMG OMG..
I feel lonely here with One V.. lol
Frustrated...

Back