Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
This is my erstwhile monitor which I was using for over 6 years until earlier this year. Thought about keeping it as a second monitor but don't have the desk space or need for it.

There are no defects and the contrast at 3000:1 is greater than any IPS panel. Colour reproduction is okay-ish at 72% sRGB, works well for most stuff that does not demand absolute colour accuracy.

Including the only product link that is available now: https://www.flipkart.com/benq-24-inch-ew2440l-led-backlit-lcd-monitor/p/itmdwz2uzp3fb9zk

Will be shipping it to only Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane using hyperlocal delivery services like Uber Connect, WeFast or similar.

Attachments

• Monitor Front.jpg
    Monitor Front.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 298
  • Monitor Back.jpg
    Monitor Back.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 297
This monitor is awesome for the price. The shift in colors and brightness from off angles is minimal. Blacks look really good and far better than any IPS or TN panel. Last year I made a wedding album on it and when I got the printed album I found that the colors and luminosity of the pics were pretty accurate on this screen.

Would you be willing to ship it beyond MaKaBo and Thane areas, i.e. Interstate?
I checked it a few months ago and the main problem is the volumetric weight even if I manage to get the packaging done. I think it will certainly cost more than 1k to ship interstate. I am expecting a big package later in the week, so let me see if I get something with the right dimensions and may be I can then give a better idea of the shipping costs.

Bump, sticking to local shipping for now as I still don't have any suitable packaging. Even otherwise, rough estimates indicate it might be at least 8kg in volumetric weight and thus very expensive to ship compared to the cost I am selling it for.

Back