PC Peripherals BenQ V2400 Eco - inputs needed

vint

Disciple
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how is BenQ V2400 Eco monitor ? I see that this is a LED monitor and the specs look awesome. But I'm not such a geek when it comes to completely differentiating the good from the bad. So compared to their existing G2420 or E24x lineup , can you tell me is it worth going for V2400 ?

One drawback I see is that it doesn't have any dvi ports. So unless we have a hdmi gfx card, i need to go through a hdmi-dvi converter. Apart from that, I couldn't find any drawbacks.

Let me know your inputs :)

I saw the 22" model of the same series. If you can live with the white color, then the monitor is amazing. The local Benq chap offered us the 19" and the 22" LED monitors to test for 3 days (in our office). The PQ was really amazing and there was almost no strain on the eyes whatsoever.

There was a noticeable difference. Even after 3-4 hours of non-stop usage, and I'm talking mostly typing and browsing (office stuff :p), our eyes were totally relaxed.. Good stuff..

^^ cool. Thanks :D

Would you recommend it for a user who will primarily use it for gaming/photoshop, gfx etc ? Or is there a better monitor for that ?

Back