Best Android Phone Under 15k

S.H.A.D.E

The Paladin
Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 15k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like frontcamera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 2g, wifi, 3g

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet, Music, casual gaming, camera.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Xperia J, Sola, Xperia U, all from ebay

Guys, Please help me out. Xperia J has a poor camera and processor,xperia u has very small storage space and sola and xperia U wont get jelly bean... Help me....

SONY XPERIA go and if you can increase your budget a little you can get the XPERIA P for ~17000/- from eBay deals. Cheerio!

Other options you can look at --
  • LG Optimus L9
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  • HTC One S
Hope this helps and Merry Christmas. Cheers!

I don't know if there's any phone below 15K which will get Jellybean update, officially that is. However there are few mod-friendly phone like Motorola Defy and Huawei X5 (regular and pro) which have great community support and will keep getting all the updates as far as the hardware can support it. I guess your best bet would be to go into the market and look for a used SGS2 or Xperia P or S (Sony has confirmed JB update in 2013); these phones have a brilliant snapper as well. You can also look at Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I would recommend a used iPhone 4 for its brilliant picture quality, but you've mentioned you want to go for Android (and the future looks good here).

Back