Budget 0-20k best budget led ips monitor

Oh. You need it for gaming.then go with for lg ultragear gaming monitors
They will provide you good refresh rate and better response time. And they are better than Acer Acer gaming monitors in price segments of 15k

When you do say gaming what type of gaming specifically? This is really important because the options of monitors literally get cut into two options depending on what you play.
If you play only cs,r6s and any other "competitive" game for that matter, if you believe that you will most likely play nothing else, then go for a high refresh rate monitor. (This is if you're willing to spend 10k plus, anything below that, just buy a LG ips monitor and you're good)
If you're more inclined towards SP/games which are more, simply put, are known more for their graphics or if you're into both types of games Then a good IPS monitor with 75hz refresh rate is the perfect zone. I will honestly just ignore all that respone time BS, it's honestly doesn't matter at all unlike your ping in game which makes more of a difference.
However do note that the difference between a 144hz TN panel and an IPS panel is huge, once you notice the difference in color output you will really want to get an IPS instead, vice versa, once you feel how good 144hz is, you will also want a 144hz display screen.

To throw the cat among the pigeons, I would say a VA Panel is the best middle-ground. The contrast ratio will be 3000-5000:1 for most panels and that alone makes things pop a lot more compared to IPS panels which will be normally in the range of 1000-2000:1 (The LG one mentioned above is 1000:1). Also IPS Glow and Backlight Bleeding is really bad for most budget IPS models.

Only problem with VA panels is the colour shift with poor viewing angles but makes zero difference when staring at the monitor front on. I am not following the latest releases, but you can probably do some research on it.

Last edited:
Back