Budget 0-20k Best compact Mid-tower case.

PradUp

Disciple
Looking for a case that can fit an ATX mobo with least amount of footprint. That is the primary factor, don't care about RGB or included fans.
Don't care about 5.25", 3.5" drive bays. Will be a SSD only system.
Budget: Can extend to 8k but preferably around 6k.
Also please don't suggest meshify c, its too expensive for what it offer.

Last edited:
Phantex 400a and Corsair 4000D are pretty good options. And corsair has decent availability of spare parts and service, so there's that peace of mind as well.

Phantex 400a and Corsair 4000D are pretty good options. And corsair has decent availability of spare parts and service, so there's that peace of mind as well.
I'm looking for something more compact, with max depth of 400mm and preferable closer to 370mm. I found this case : Gamdias APOLLO E2, but I don't about the quality so I'm a bit hesitant.

Take a look at the MSI MAG Force 100R.

Has a total depth of 421 MM, which should be ideal for your requirements. Comes in around 5K INR.

There's also the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini, which has a depth of 420 MM but comes at 10K INR.

Looking for a case that can fit an ATX mobo with least amount of footprint. That is the primary factor, don't care about RGB or included fans.
Don't care about 5.25", 3.5" drive bays. Will be a SSD only system.
Budget: Can extend to 8k but preferably around 6k.
Also please don't suggest meshify c, its too expensive for what it offer.
May i know the reason why you want its footprint being minimum?
Its a tittle too big for my taste, I have half a mind to build my own case.
been there, done that
i will advice to not to do that as then you will always have "hey i can improve that too" thinking which will cause you to over investing.

Back