Best Cricket game ever on my hands!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the ps3 version of it last saturday..got the version with pietersen on the cover..

P.S: Ps3 owners can download the correct player names file from planetcricket.net forums...

How much did this cost you?? Can you post some pics from the game??
Also, can you mention the "RECOMMENDED" system requirements??
I don't have a SLI setup like you.. I would be reasonably happy if it would run on my PC (9500GT DDR2) with medium settings.. :)

God Of war i beleive Planetcricket also have correct user name patch for PC as well..

:D

Even i got my copy yesterday..

It is real fun :D

I played it on PC as well as on PS3.

Its still crap compared to Soccer games.Why can't bowler and batsmen have different actions and style like real life , like they implement in Soccer games like Fifa and PES.

It is definitely a bit better than EA Cricket 07 , but still miles behind what I hoped cricked game will be one day instead of robotic gameplay and stupid unrealistic AI.

mihirpradhan204 said:
How much did this cost you?? Anywhere between 450-500

Can you post some pics from the game?? Just wait a little while :p
Also, can you mention the "RECOMMENDED" system requirements??
I don't have a SLI setup like you.. I would be reasonably happy if it would run on my PC (9500GT DDR2) with medium settings.. :)U can play it easily on High at 1024 x 768 if u have >2 GB RAM and a decent proccy.

Hope u got ur answers !!

Congrats.

I have been listening about it for having good gameplay...does it really have good gameplay?

forom what I have tried before, I don't like any of cricket game(video game).

I tried out the demo on my PC (using a controller) and it sucked big time. Cricket 98 Ashes tour edition was so much more fun.

there is some weird issue, when playing game when i press Alt + Tab and go to windows or switch programs, i am not able to go back to game.. i just hear commentry and nothing else. is this a bug?

vinodh89 said:
Yeah been waiting for 6 days now...

:(

Please refrain from discussing warez on this forum.:no:

Let some sanity prevail. Some ppl have spent sleepless nights developing this game, let us give them their due credit.

Just imagine if you grow a nice garden n someone comes takes the flowers away for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back