Best Deal from US ..

My personal experience says Thanksgiving / Black Friday is hyped now and if someone is staying here then they know that deals come and go all year round. One knows that only if you follow websites like slickdeals , fatwallet etc. Now can you mention what your requirements are for the phone and tablet ? There is nothing like best phone and best tablet, your requirements decide what is best for you.
I myself own an iPad 2 so i would suggest iPad to you (new may be). If you want a 7" tablet then there is a very good chance that the 7.85" iPad mini will be launched next week and available by month end. I am sure that if the experience is same as the normal iPad then iPad mini will be a very good portable tablet. If you want something cheaper than Kindle fire or Google Nexus is your option.
As far as phone is concerned, it depends on what eco system you are comfortable with ? iOS or Android ? Depending on that you can buy either iPhone 4S / 5 or some android phone.

My recent plan is some hands on droid dev ...
Personally not used any Smart phone yet ! ( taken overview of every eco system )...

But open to all deals .. What abt warranty issues ?

Back