Best dual sim android mobile for 10k max

mojo

Adept
1. Q: Budget?
A: 10K max

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: whatever

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung, Sony or any other which have service centers in India

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Requires a decent camera with video calling option.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: ICS preferred or Gingerbread which can be upgraded to ICS manually.

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G is must

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Mails and Internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Require dual sim with decent battery

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Sony Tipo Dual

If size is not an issue, then the Micromax A110. Comes with ICS out-of-the-box and has an IPS display to boot. All your other requirements are also ticked off by the phone.
However, finding one online is tough and your budget will need to be stretched slightly upwards.

If size is not an issue, then the Micromax A110. Comes with ICS out-of-the-box and has an IPS display to boot. All your other requirements are also ticked off by the phone.
However, finding one online is tough and your budget will need to be stretched slightly upwards.

Thanks mate. But looking for samsung, motorola, sony or lg who are having service centers in India. No to micromax, karbonn, celkon etc.,

Alright... since you said a maker with Indian service centers i suggested the A110.

No Micromax works bad for you since the brand has plenty of devices that suit your requirements. This is what some sorting on Flipkart leaves you with. Otherwise, your choice of the Sony Tipo Dual seems to be the best bet.

Thanks mate. But looking for samsung, motorola, sony or lg who are having service centers in India. No to micromax, karbonn, celkon etc.,

Micromax has almost 750 service center across india .

small googling found service center for your location also
47-3-18/5,SHOP NO. 5,
Sri Nilaya Complex,Tilak Garments Back side,DWARAKANAGAR 5th Lane,.Vishakhapatnam VIZAG - 530 016 A.P Vishakhapatnam - Andhra Pradesh

Micromax has almost 750 service center across india .

small googling found service center for your location also

Thanks bro. But he is not wiling to buy the brands which i mentioned earlier. Mostly i'm trying to convince him for Pantech burst. But he is not being convinced. So i opted for Sony tipo dual

Not trying to convince you but you gave up on the Micromax A110 too easily. I have only owned major brand phones (Samsung, Ericsson, HTC, Apple, Alcatel) and I picked up the A110 with a little bit of skepticism despite the rave reviews it has garnered, after dumping a Samsung Galaxy S Duos I bought a few months ago that proved to be a disappointment. The Micromax A110 lives up to it's reputation as a performance vs. price leader and even the one thing I was worried about viz. it's size has been manageable. It's definitely up there with branded phones in terms of it's performance and leaps ahead of them when you factor in the price. I've never had a phone give up the ghost on me (even a HTC Desire HD that took a dunk in a swimming pool worked perfectly after drying out for two days!), so servicing has not been an issue. But at only $10K, the A110 is worth any breakdown risk I may encounter in the future.

Back