Graphic Cards best gfx card for 20k

felicis_1985

Disciple
hi

i am going to purchase a new rig

i want to buy a new gfx card for less than 20 k.

which is the best card to go for

it doesnt matter weather it si nvidia or ATI.

more over this IQ difference betwwen ATI and nvidia is it so high

then why do most people prefer nvidia.

thanx

what are all these offers for techtree members.

how can i order the card

what sort of warranty will it hold

is it really safe to buy this way

please clarify these .
thanx

felicis_1985 said:
what are all these offers for techtree members.

how can i order the card

what sort of warranty will it hold

is it really safe to buy this way

please clarify these .

thanx

errr. the offer is for Techenclave members, not for techtree:no: .

Its really safe for you to buy this way, you'll get 2 yrs warranty for ATI and 3yr warranty for nvidia.

mohit said:
i dont think u will get local warranty for EVGA though ..better get Leadtek since it has local warranty.

btw your siggy says raipur... someone bought a leadtek 7800GTX in raipur through me awhile back... it was a 256 MB i remember... Just for curosity sake do u know him...? I think his name was abhishek.. but not sure

OT : I dont think it was Abhishek .. it was Harshwardhan .. a good frnd of mine .. he bought it around December 2005. but dont know surely if he bought it from u.

is 7900gt better then 1900xt model.please reply

for 22000/- i am getting ati 1900xt 512ram card from uk.is it a better deal or 7900gt for 16500/- from UK. which one should i go for

obviously the x1900xt 512MB ... it will easily beat the 7900GT and u r getting it for an excellent price.. i too got my x1800xt from the UK .... but man i am still worried regarding the warranty .. i mean if something happens then i am doomed .. touch wood that my card is working fine .. but still claiming the warranty from outside is a pain.

X1900Xt is better then the 7900GT, but I dont think a 6k price diff is justified. Go for X1900Xt if you want a better card, go for 7900GT if you want a VFM. X1900Xt will be more future proof though.

no way, the 6k is worth every penny. Definitely the x1900xt 512 MB. If u still want to spend less get the x1800xt 256 mb which will be about the same price as the 7900 GT.

Back