Graphic Cards Best GPU OEM in India?

noeljm

Recruit
Hey, guys! I have been using a Zotac GTX 970 since the past 4 years and I'm looking to upgrade, what with the next gen Nvidia RTXs around the corner.

I would like to know what are some of the best GPU OEMs in India according to you guys.

I don't have a problem with Zotac per se, the 970 has been running like a charm with no issues whatsoever. However, I wish to know if there are better options out there especially when it comes to build quality and the RMA process (Price is not an issue).

As far as i know, Zotac is one of the best GPU manufacturers. There confident enough to provide 5 years of warranty. Provided you register your product on their site for additional warranty.
If you are into GPU overclocking then there's Asus ROG series cards with pretty beefy stock coolers and good after sales support in India.
If you are into water cooling and don't want to do everything on our own, then gigabyte offers AORUS series GPU with pre installed waterblock.
Both gigabyte and Asus cards comes with 3 years warranty as far as I know.

As far as i know, Zotac is one of the best GPU manufacturers. There confident enough to provide 5 years of warranty. Provided you register your product on their site for additional warranty.
If you are into GPU overclocking then there's Asus ROG series cards with pretty beefy stock coolers and good after sales support in India.
If you are into water cooling and don't want to do everything on our own, then gigabyte offers AORUS series GPU with pre installed waterblock.
Both gigabyte and Asus cards comes with 3 years warranty as far as I know.

Thanks a lot for your input! I really don't mind going with Zotac again, never had a hiccup with my current card (as already mentioned, LOL).

As for overclocking, I'm not one to tinker around with clock speeds and I would rather have my card overclocked out of the box. Zotac's AMP edition cards look like a good deal and are usually much cheaper than the Asus OC cards (as far as Amazon goes). However, I bet a place like Prime ABGB would have amazing deals. So, I might consider Asus as well, thanks to you.
I'm not comfortable with water cooling at the moment. I have an AIO installed (Corsair H100i GTX) and it's been having pump issues recently. So, I might go with air cooling in the foreseeable future.

Now we just have to wait for the showdown between Nvidia's RTX 3000 series and AMD's Big Navi series and see what the OEMs come up with. Thanks again, man!

You can go for either AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Hey, thanks for your input! I'm not looking to upgrade immediately since I am waiting for the Nvidia RTX 3000 series to come out. Also, I have pretty much decided to go top tier i.e. either the RTX 3080/90 Ti or the RTX 2080 Ti (in case the real world performance and prices are not drastically different between the 3000 series and the 2000 series).

At this point, I'm only concerned with the OEMs, as to who offers the best quality and customer support.

Last edited:
Wait for the next series rtx GPUs. Rumours are there that these will be significantly faster than previous generation. Asus, Zotac both are very good brands. I prefer Zotac for the extended warranty. Asus has the best resale value.

Thanks,

Niladri.

Back