Best indian tracker

Private Trackers Include ~

BWTorrents ~ BwT

DCTorrent ~ Desi Club Torrent

Desi Torrents ~ DesiTorrents

Very hard to get into these, but you may have a look at a few threads in TE's P2P section where you may exchange invite's of these sites with fellow users or request for an invitation (or w/e) in the appropriate thread.

Others ~

iDesiR ~ iDesiR - Independent Desi Releasers - Powered by vBulletin

DJLuv ~ DJLUV - Download Free Latest Desi Indian Hindi Punjabi Pakistani Bollywood Albums Songs Mp3 - Powered by vBulletin

Have Fun. :)

PS - I'll update this post if I find more sites like these.

eXDesi.com is another good indian tracker, They have a good collection of bollwood 720p upscales and flac content along with the usually shitty dvdrips..

DesiBBrG

BWT is the best IMO..has almost everything
desitorrents and dctorrent are only pay for invite so getting into them is difficult.

But there is way to get in dctorrent. This tip is courtesy poseidon

1. Make a pic with screenshots of various other trackers where you have good ratios
2. Upload that image on a free file host.
3. Go to the dctorrent and contact the admin there. There is a link there.
4. Using the online form request them to register you and give them the image link. If they are ok, they will mail you back asking you for a userid and password of your choice and will register you on your behalf
5. Voila...you are in dctorrent now :)

BWT is the only Indian tracker i have seen that has such unrealistic donation targets for the month like 1300 + $ yet still meets it every time.

One thing I dont understand though is they never take into account the huge amount of money they are earning thru ADs. . they just put all the load of the elec BILL which i think is bullshit on the end users.

salluks said:
^^but maintaining good ratio is very difficult there, some problem with their tracker, thing dont upload atall!!

True..maintaining ratio is a nightmare. It rises sluggishly. Even with a seedbox my ratio does not rise that fast. Moreover other fact is that most users there are from Indian subcontinent where DL speeds are less and hence our seeded content is not being leecher by many folks and at good speeds.

Moreover external seeding does not work there (at least for me). I once downloaded a 700 MB file from desitorrents on seedbox and then downloaded the torrent only from bwtorrents and added to seedbox. It checked that file and immediately started seeding with DL as 0.00kb and UL rising. But when i went to check my stats on BWT it showed that i had downloaded that file :mad: and that got counted towards my DL sending the ratio for a toss.

Totaly agree, maintaining ratio on BWT is a pain. Many times I have come down 0.15 and it takes weeks to get positive. I download something overnight but have to wait for two weeks or more for ratio to balance out again. Yet BWT has easily the best collection of stuff out there!

Well i currently have a healthy 2.64 ratio @ BWT and find no problems in uploading, i get speeds in the range of 60~80 KBps at night time on my airtel.

Probably you are grabbing torrents as soon as they come.
Yes 60-80kBps is decent but for me who is using a seedbox and getting similar speeds is bad. Ok very much new torrents with less seeders and abundant leechers do get the UL speeds above 500kBps to 2 mBps on seedbox but as soon as the no of seeders increase, my UL speeds drop drastically.

raksrules said:
Probably you are grabbing torrents as soon as they come.
Yes 60-80kBps is decent but for me who is using a seedbox and getting similar speeds is bad. Ok very much new torrents with less seeders and abundant leechers do get the UL speeds above 500kBps to 2 mBps on seedbox but as soon as the no of seeders increase, my UL speeds drop drastically.

wats normal up and down speed u get on on seedbox ?? ....is it worth to have seedbox?

Depends on why you want a seedbox. Normal up and down speed is dependent on many factors. Like a new movie torrent if i add on seedbox and if that torrent has many seeds that 700 MB file is downloaded at speeds ranging from 500kBps to 10 mBps. Notice it is CAPITAL B and not small. Effectively under 2 min that 700 MB file is on box and then on my PC on the normal bandwidth connection that i have.
Probably you can ask people here who are members of the two seedboxes (all have members from TE on them).

On a personal front i use seedbox as i am not in India and my primary source of entertainment is only internet and the place where i am currently, there are too many restrictions by the ISP and torrent traffic is throttled. So i have to use this.

DesiTorrents you have to donate don't you? Bah :no: thanks

I tried to register in some of them, and they need invite :p

But for you what is the best indian tracker for music and movies?

If someone can invite me do BwTorrents :p just check the invite thread i'm giving invites or trading, as u wish ;)

sickizblank said:
^ Getting into Desi Torrents is very difficult though! :(

Who said its tough getting in...If u know the right person in the right forum(who doesn't need to pay to get an invite)....maybe he'll invite you...:eek:hyeah:

Dont know pals..but i have a Ratio of 6+ at BWTorrents with my paltry,patheic crappy 256kbps UL BSNL connection!..i ahve been there for almost last 3-4yrs with almost such consistent ratios inspite of taking hundred of gbs of material from them..why the problem at BWT with u ppls i cant guess,for AFAIK..everything except Movies is RF there!

Back