CPU/Mobo BEST motherboard under 5-6K

This is the first I've heard of chipset problems on this board.

What I really want to know is why Intel P-Series boards are so damn expensive? It really stops us from having a greater pool to choose from. Eg: Gigabyte boards, the sell for almost double their international price, in some cases more than double.

Maestro said:
This is the first I've heard of chipset problems on this board.

What I really want to know is why Intel P-Series boards are so damn expensive? It really stops us from having a greater pool to choose from. Eg: Gigabyte boards, the sell for almost double their international price, in some cases more than double.

yes i agree all the P35 chipset board are so expensive especially from asus.
gigagbyte boards are not even available.

this boards are available for arnd 5-6k in US. and here this pple charge us around 7-8K

u got to it? Choose the Abit Ip35-E son, u can get it from KMD. its one hell of a board and for 5.5k u cant go wrong with it.

memnom said:
u got to it? Choose the Abit Ip35-E son, u can get it from KMD. its one hell of a board and for 5.5k u cant go wrong with it.

son lol :rofl: i can nto stop laughing :rofl:

yes right get that ip35-E is best board where is support drr3 ram :p

Anyone know of the Bisostar's cost and availability in Bangalore? CWH doesn't stock any of the OC friendly boards IMHO. All they do is push Intel boards.

Anyone who does in Bangalore. I just visit CWH cos of their website. Its rather difficult visiting SP road everytime one needs some latest price information.

for the latest and the best mobo based on intel chipset, go for Biostar TP35D3-A7 under 5k.
and incase of gpu u shd go in for nvidia sparkle 8600gt...excellent value for money.
ZION ram 1 gb ddr2 INR 1300

is it just me or are all the 3 above products(however good they might be) distributed by Abacus peripherals...

Abacus Peripherals Pvt Ltd

All india Distribution

For ZION RAM, Sparkle NVIDIA GPU

TOSHIBA Flash products line pen drives, Mini and MicroSD cards

and BIOSTAR and ASROCK motherboards

Contact person: Amit Jain

022-40914600

Just found this in the master hardware contact list.. posted by our frnd here -> pc_lover...

Mr.Amit, please refrain from advertising/promoting the products being sold by your company on the forums. You could contribute in a much better way by contacting the mods and confirming your 'dealer' status

Back