Budget 10-15K best music mobile under 15k

I know you mentioned that 15K is the budget, but LG G8X is going up on sale on Big Billion day for 20K and after the SBI card discount it should be available for 18K.

If you can increase your budget, then the Redmi K20 Pro should be available for 21.5k. Otherwise there are 2 ways to go about this.
1)Buy a used LG V30/40.
2) This is what I have done. From Aliexpress, order a portable DAC/AMP. There are a lot of options depending on the type of power you need. I have one of the most powerful ones, the E1DA 9038s. It drives my 300ohm HD650 with ease. But you will require a balanced cable with a 2.5mm TRRS jack for every earphone you have and every earphone/HP you have should be capable of a balanced connection internally as well.
If this is not possible then there are a lot of other options like the Tempotec Sonata HD Pro which are very capable and extremely portable devices.

If SQ and driving power is what you are after, then the portable DAC is the way to go IMHO.

I know you mentioned that 15K is the budget, but LG G8X is going up on sale on Big Billion day for 20K and after the SBI card discount it should be available for 18K.

thnx for the suggestion

If you can increase your budget, then the Redmi K20 Pro should be available for 21.5k. Otherwise there are 2 ways to go about this.
1)Buy a used LG V30/40.
2) This is what I have done. From Aliexpress, order a portable DAC/AMP. There are a lot of options depending on the type of power you need. I have one of the most powerful ones, the E1DA 9038s. It drives my 300ohm HD650 with ease. But you will require a balanced cable with a 2.5mm TRRS jack for every earphone you have and every earphone/HP you have should be capable of a balanced connection internally as well.
If this is not possible then there are a lot of other options like the Tempotec Sonata HD Pro which are very capable and extremely portable devices.

If SQ and driving power is what you are after, then the portable DAC is the way to go IMHO.
thanks mate

Back