Best online football streaming app or website

dds.yash

Recruit
I use hotstar right now but does not cover champions league or other non league matches.

Is there any website with whoes subscription I can watch all football matches

nope. digital rights is a complicated business region wise so have to always depend on multiple apps and services

If you already have HotStar membership, Champions League and other Ten Sports licensed can be viewed on JioTV. It's effectively free if you have an active JIO sim. Between Hotstar & Ten you're more than covered in terms of football.

If you already have HotStar membership, Champions League and other Ten Sports licensed can be viewed on JioTV. It's effectively free if you have an active JIO sim. Between Hotstar & Ten you're more than covered in terms of football.
Is there any bundle or offer for Sony liv? For champions league?

Can Jio TV be accessed through an app?

But then you would need to watch all matches on the phone. Jio tv app won't work on fire tv or laptop. Sony liv has fa cup, CL, Europa. Hotstar has EPL. Together they will cost 1400 per year. Much cheaper than the 200 per month I had to pay for hotstar during my college days. I would say at 1400 it's a good deal if your team is in the CL :p

Back