Best phone for max 25k

techpal

Skilled
Currently have omnia HD . wana buy new phone . Galaxy S looks pretty good is best all round device atm. What u guys say about Wave , is it worth going to Wave after using omnia HD?

the n900 will have the best internet experience , but it has a resistive touchscreen , and i dont like it !

so htc legend is the way to go ! but if you want a bigger screen go with galaxy ! but as said before i prefer htc and nokia phones only :p

^ Wow & I thought its was the company people..
happy19.gif

eBro

Do NOT and i say it again Do NOT! go for the Legend...

Get the Galaxy S ...

You should check out some reviews and comparisons to the Nexus One and HTC Desire... and you'll get your answer.

Legend has smaller screen of 3.2 inches and low resolution especially after coming from OMNIA HD , so thats making me go against it.

Desire and nexus one hasnt been officially launched here so dont want anything without guarantee.

wr8_utd said:
When's the Desire coming out in India?
Got the reply below from HTC customer care a couple of weeks back...

may's..if's... looks like even they have no clear idea

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Center. We are dedicated to providing you with the best quality service and answering all of your questions and concerns. To clarify your issue, you stated that: You want to know HTC Desire launch date. Regarding HTC Desire launch date we would like to intimate you HTC may launch the HTC Desire phone in the last week of July. You will find that handset on the website if it will launch. Please visit to the HTC website HTC. Regarding the price information you need to visit to the nearest retailer shop after the launch of this phone. Note: - You will be able to get serve your phone only in the country from where you bought the phone. India does not cover Global warranty. If the above steps do not resolve your issue, we invite you to visit the support area on our Web site. Please go to: HTC - Support You can also call our Call Center at: 1800 11 33 77 if you have further questions. Thank you once again for your continued patronage.
HTC

Back