Best phone within 11k.

adizz

Disciple
What would be the best phone within 11k, it should run android and it shouldn't be Dell XCD35 as I am using one already. :D

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

adizz said:
Thanks for all the help guys, got the O1 from Univercell and I must say the screen on my XCD35 is far superior to the O1.
Cuz the resolution of XCD35 is superior to O1's. But the hardware of O1 us superior to XCD35 (Read RAM). Also Android v2.3 Gingerbread update is due for June this year.

My stupid friend(true story), I spent soo many days trying to convince him that for 8.7k LG O1 is the best choice ever. If you want to spend 10.5k, grab the Dell XCD35.

I spent 10 days trying to filter out his phone choices. He would keep telling e about some other phone, is this good. I keep telling him, "look, I've told you the best phones, now you buy whatever you want".

I asked, "why dont u want the LG O1, it's the BEST at that price trust me"

He says, "Na man, I've used LG earlier, don't want to buy LG again. Wanna try other brand(LOL WTF?)"

Then I replied, "what about the XCD35 then?"

He says, "I don't trust Dell yaar (he should drop dead)"

He finally told me a few days later, he bought HTC Wildfire for 11.5k. ANd to think he told me this,

"I want the best phone for my money, cuz I'll spend from my pocket money"

"HTC wildfire, wow, it's only got a QVGA screen, and a paltry 5mp cam which cant do vga at 15fps, but never mind"

Guess, you cant teach to goat to bark, only mehehemeheme

rockinruler said:
Wanna guess how many people are gonna suggest Optimus One?
At least others suggest something & might have some reason for that; while you seem to be just a forum spammer who wants to write something just to increase the number of posts.

Ouch, come on bro, it's just a tech forum. If all the answers would be just dull, drab replies then we'd all drop dead getting bored! A tad harsh there, I think.

And Comp@ddict, you can't teach some people sense. I have a friend who had the option of a Samsung Galaxy S II or some expensive Nokia (N8 I think) and he went for the Nokia because he says "Nokia is trustworthy and Samsung only rip people off". WTF?!

aercy said:
At least others suggest something & might have some reason for that; while you seem to be just a forum spammer who wants to write something just to increase the number of posts.

You are wrong. And self righteous. And judgmental.

The O1 has been unanimously rated as the best phone around the 10k range numerous times in many threads on the forum.

As JT_daniel said, my statement was just an unorthodox way of alluding to the fact. I can't possibly see why you would be bothered by my reply the way you got. Broaden your vision.

PS : Yeah, this reply was solely motivated to add 1 to my post count. I'm sure you've guessed it already. Kudos on that.

I also know many who don't know what android is actually about

Of lately I have seen many people have brought bb especially curve

I must say with bb os loosing the global market it sells like hot cakes here

These companies - apple and bb kust dump old and outdated crap stuff in india

And some brought samsung galaxy pop or 551 just because they think lg phones are not good

I have seen that many stores like croma, vijay sales and planet m don't sell lg

rockinruler said:
You are wrong. And self righteous. And judgmental.

The O1 has been unanimously rated as the best phone around the 10k range numerous times in many threads on the forum.

As JT_daniel said, my statement was just an unorthodox way of alluding to the fact. I can't possibly see why you would be bothered by my reply the way you got. Broaden your vision.

PS : Yeah, this reply was solely motivated to add 1 to my post count. I'm sure you've guessed it already. Kudos on that.

Who are you to say I am wrong or right? Everybody has their own opinion. I replied to you cuz rather than giving you opinion about what phone the OP should go for you just indulged in mud slinging at O1. Your comment was nothing but sarcasm.

As for O1 being suggest at the sub 10k range, there's no ONE device that can be called the BEST thus people suggest O1, XCD35 etc. O1 has more positive feedbacks than XCD35 but that doesn't make XCD35 any bad. O1's sales figure in India is more than XCD35 also. Does the statistics say anything at all about the Product? XCD35 is a good device but I would say O1 is better because of one major reason .... official Gingerbread update. Not everyone would like to go for Rooting cuz it has its issues.

aercy said:
Who are you to say I am wrong or right? Everybody has their own opinion. I replied to you cuz rather than giving you opinion about what phone the OP should go for you just indulged in mud slinging at O1. Your comment was nothing but sarcasm.

As for O1 being suggest at the sub 10k range, there's no ONE device that can be called the BEST thus people suggest O1, XCD35 etc. O1 has more positive feedbacks than XCD35 but that doesn't make XCD35 any bad. O1's sales figure in India is more than XCD35 also. Does the statistics say anything at all about the Product? XCD35 is a good device but I would say O1 is better because of one major reason .... official Gingerbread update. Not everyone would like to go for Rooting cuz it has its issues.
I'm the person whom you irrationally, and I again affirm, wrongly called a spammer.

I already explained what my reply meant. It wasn't sarcasm. The figure of speech is called Interrogation.

You are a very smart man aercy. Now that, my dear friend, was sarcasm.

This conversation is over. At least from my end.

Back