PC Peripherals Best place to buy a refurb enterprise grade server?

MagicianRecon

Disciple
Requirement - 20 cores, 128GB or 64GB RAM at least. This is going to be purely for virtualization.

How are the likes of Server Basket or Server Stack?

Have forwarded it to my vendor who deals in servers and WS. Will inform you once i get info. I think your requirements is workstation and not a server.

purely from experience.... don’t even consider supermicro servers.
intel and asus are good though.

A friend of mine is also looking for a server with 2tb of Ram. Any number of CPU/cores doesn't matter, generation doesn't matter, used as price is a big consideration, rack or desktop type doesn't matter, DDR3 or ddr4 doesn't matter.

what would be the price range of this....for board having multiple pcie slots..atleast x8 with dual cpu.
Motherboard only 32k (X10DRG-Q)
5 pcie x8 for 3060 mining plus 2 more for other cards.
16gb ecc 4k
Dual cpu version 10k X2 (E5-2618L v3)
At Delhi +91 99712 54717
Can supply after lockdown is over
Chasy with dual power supply 15k

No relation. Deal at your own risk

Servercart.in , they deal in refurbished servers, I picked up a Dell unit from them last year was pretty VFM, you can google them, they are based in Bangalore. Online prices are fixed but if you can visit them you can negotiate the price, we got our 36k system down to 32k,which was suprising. Pretty cool guys.

Servercart.in , they deal in refurbished servers, I picked up a Dell unit from them last year was pretty VFM, you can google them, they are based in Bangalore. Online prices are fixed but if you can visit them you can negotiate the price, we got our 36k system down to 32k,which was suprising. Pretty cool guys.
Man I ive in delhi so in person not possible....do you have the contact number on which i can call and negotiate.....
Nad what config did you bought if you can share.

an I ive in delhi so in person not possible....do you have the contact number on which i can call and negotiate.....
Nad what config did you bought if you can share.
One of the Guy was called Satya I'll pm you his number, this was his number, we brought a Dell workstation for a friend don't remember exactly but it had xeon hexacore processor, 32gb ram an 850watt psu, I think a 1gb quadro 4500 gpu, a 2TB HDD and we asked for brand new 320 GB SSD install. He had may be hundreds of server racks and thousands of those high speed drives just thrown there. We were looking to build a lumion rendering machine. Ordered a brand new 1060 to go into it. Sorry I'm an architect and not based on IT software/ hardware side. Hope it helps

Last edited:
One of the Guy was called Satya +91, this was his number, we brought a Dell workstation for a friend don't remember exactly but it had xeon hexacore processor, 32gb ram an 850watt psu, I think a 1gb quadro 4500 gpu, a 2TB HDD and we asked for brand new 320 GB SSD install. He had may be hundreds of server racks and thousands of those high speed drives just thrown there. We were looking to build a lumion rendering machine. Ordered a brand new 1060 to go into it. Sorry I'm an architect and not based on IT software/ hardware side. Hope it helps
thanks

Last edited:
So I bought a refurb Dell T430 with Dual Intel Xenon 2680v3, 128 gig memory and 2*2 TB SAS Dell SAS Drive for around 1.5L including tax. Sweet deal and one year warranty as well.
PM me if anyone is looking for a rack server, workstation etc. Guy is reliable. Got it in 2 days from Bangalore.

Could you share location, refurb or new and budget?

I can share the details of our server vendors

Already bought one mate, thank you. Been to a lot of vendors etc over a period of 4-5 months. Pretty hectic to get this stuff in India.

Could you share location, refurb or new and budget?

I can share the details of our server vendors
I am looking for E5 v3 cpu based workstation refurbed with 2s config...will upgrade cpu later..if it has m2 slot better.....trying to find x99 mobo as they look better asthetically and can be fitted normally in cabinet, but can't find any.
With these workstation can we use normal atx psu or not?

Back