Less than 10K Best powerbank for under 1k ?

I have the PNY BE-520, bought from Amazon. Working nicely, the quality looks good as well. It only comes with a USB>Micro USB cable though, no power adapter/charger. The little LED torch comes in handy at times (not too bright, but useful in a pinch).

I too am using the PNY BE-520 and love that its portable and lighter than the other powerbanks. Although its 5200 MAh, its servers the purpose.

I too am using the PNY BE-520 and love that its portable and lighter than the other powerbanks. Although its 5200 MAh, its servers the purpose.

How much do you think is the real capacity. Although I do not find any plausible reason to buy a power bank (had bought but sold immediately), if I buy, I want portable and not a big brick and hence I am ok with lower capacity.

@Mr India
Another option if you want smaller is the Xiaomi 5200mAh one.

Capacity is as mostly as stated . Charges my Moto G around 1.5 times.
Its portable to carry around but not so much so that you can put it in jeans or shirt pocket.
Only Sony 5200 mAh ones are the most portable power banks around as they are large in size but thin. However they are expensive.

it seems MI one has better reviews. but one review said flipkart not giving genuine one as it didnt hav any hologram n came in some pouch. what do u suggest ??

Flipkart one doesnt have any serial number or cant vouch its genuineness (no hologram/ no serial on packaging), one has to take the trust blindly cos they are the official partners of MI products in India.
On another note the seller, allphoneunlock on eBay.in, he does import Mi Power banks too, but a little higher pricing; his products do have a serial number which you can counter check online! There are some users on this forum too,who purchased it from allphoneunlock![DOUBLEPOST=1415277641][/DOUBLEPOST]Also MI plans to bring in the 16K mAh power bank, though no official release yet in India, may be once has to source it through other channels

Back