PC Peripherals Best Psu i can get for ... ?

yup, like i told u... its a long term investment. get a heft one while u cna. the shipping charges remain the same.

regards,

karan

I would say a good 600W PSU for 6.5k is nice deal indeed. btw where are u getting it? though a sale on TE or otherwise?

btw can any one can tell me whether the OCZ PSU available at Memory-Configurator are usable in India. They state its either a EU or UK version. I guess they should be usable just by replacing the power cable. I am myself thinking of getting a beefy 850W PSU when I plunge for the DX10 upgrade.

Which is better for Indian Conditions ?

600W OCZ GameXStream Power Supply SLI-Ready (EU version)
OR
600W OCZ GameXStream Power Supply SLI-Ready (UK version)

?

The PSU should be the same, the only difference would be in the cables. one has a 2 pin plug while the other has a 3 pin one. anyway you would have to purchase a new cable in India to suit our Power sockets.

Are you buying from Memory-Configurator ?

Power rating should be the same, the plug/cable must be different... either way, you can use your existing PSU cable.

vinyas said:
Yeah Mostly From Memory-Configurator.

Can Some One Pls Tell which is btter for Indian Condition ? ... Dont want to Screw up after ordering things

I'm also looking for a PSU. If you are in for a double order count me in...OT for the thread. If you'd like I'll PM you...

vinyas said:
Yeah Mostly From Memory-Configurator.

Then how can you get it for 6.5k?

Cost will come to 95Euro + 42 Euro (DHL Express) = 137 Euro (8k Approximately)

Registered Post is possible only for max weight of 1 Kg.

raj_pol said:
:) For people who are willing to spend 8k(includes shipping) get the corsair 620 watt na..It is available for 8.2k from yantra online

.:: Yantra Online ::.

OCZ is a Better Option Bro

vandal said:
I'm also looking for a PSU. If you are in for a double order count me in...OT for the thread. If you'd like I'll PM you...

Shipping If Psu & ram Orders are Grouped ... not for Mutliple Psu that will lead to clearence Problems

lord_nemesis said:
Then how can you get it for 6.5k?

Cost will come to 95Euro + 42 Euro (DHL Express) = 137 Euro (8k Approximately)

Registered Post is possible only for max weight of 1 Kg.

sorry for the mistake its around 8k+

Vinyas, the Corsair PSU is definitely as good (if not better) than the OCZ GXS series... it's a different story if you get the OCZ at a lower price, but if both cost the same, I'd pick the Corsair.

And where were you when I listed my GXS600 for sale? :p

The Corsair HX is way better than the OCZ GX... Its way underrated for the kind of components it packs inside. if the OCZ is cheaper, it makes sense else its corsair all the way. The Corsair can run a Quad Core and 2x 8800GTX without issues.... corsair demoed such a machine at CES.

:) So all things said and done the corsair is a good optiona nd the price in yantra is decent for a change (you will also get Indian warranty which is way better then having to rma the prod to europe)

raj_pol & Chaos... thnx of a TON for the timely advice

some sort of Re thinking has to be done now .... i dont think nobody deals with corsair in bangalore,as Chaos said yatra online prices seems Bloated

any dealer in Bangalore or any other way out let me ...

Back