Best site for buying mobile spares?

Hey guys. I have a couple of old phones that need their display to be fixed. ANy good websites or place (Chennai) to purchase spare parts (including battery)? (Found this site called Maxbhi. Dunno how legit they are. Need to fix J5 Pro and M21.)

Thanks and have a great day! :)

Maxbhi has pretty bad reviews on reddit. Try searching once. Either buy from Amazon, and if not available there then try AliExpress and get it delivered via Rahul?

Have bought a few items from Maxbhi in the past. They are the best option available for Indian market. If you can wait for 20-30 days for delivery, you can also find Chinese sellers on ebay.com who ship to India.

@xkcd0137 What is this service from Rahul and how can I use that to buy from Aliexpress?

@xkcd0137 What is this service from Rahul and how can I use that to buy from Aliexpress?

You order from AliExpress and get the item delivered to Rahul's place in US, then he will get it delivered to India. This does take atleast 60 days so it's not exactly convenient but the only option imo.

I have ordered few spares from maxbhi. After the aliexpress ban, it was the only way other than amazon.

Have ordered few display panels, charging boards from them. they were of good quality.

My 2cents about maxbhi.com.

1. Before you place the order, contact the customer care and enquire whether the product is in stock.
Because their website is not updated correctly. Once i placed an order for battery, which was shown as in stock in the website, but actually it was not in stock.
Order was cancelled from their side and refund initiated. refund will be done to maxbhi E- Wallet.

2. When you claim for a refund/ or maxbhi initiate a refund, instead of refunding it to your bank account/UPI account, they will refund to the maxbhi E-Wallet.
Once again you have contact them to transfer the funds from maxbhi E-Wallet to your bank account/UPI account.

3. Do not buy any charger, charger cables, earphones from them. They are generic ones.(Read cheap chinese ones)

1631877567332.png

Last edited:
I have no clue about what I'm typing so please do your own research and I'm definitely not responsible for your broken phone :)

You can checkout a wholesaler like https://uvfolderking.com/ They have a couple of competitors as well mostly in Delhi but also in other regions who manufacture display and related components for pretty much any mobile in various quality and price levels. You will most likely have to place an order from one of their downstream retail customers since most of them don't do single-piece sales. You can contact them to find out their top retail customer in your local area and place an order through them. Alternatively, there are high chances mobile repair shops around their Delhi location most likely buy from them so you can ask around to find a suitable retail store.

Just wanted to add this detail here for new readers in case it helps anyone

I bought a display for an iPhone XS from uvfolderking, and they'd mentioned it's an OLED display. I received an LCD instead. I suppose the quality is fine, it's not the worst LCD I've seen, but I'm not impressed. Please think twice before buying from uvfolderking.

Back