Best Site for Recharging fone

I use justrechargeit.com . Its convenient as it allows to store multiple nos and DTH nos of which you have done the recharge.

rechargeitnow.com has some problems with SBI payment gateway, otherwise it is also fine.

JuGGa said:
I use justrechargeit.com . Its convenient as it allows to store multiple nos and DTH nos of which you have done the recharge.

rechargeitnow.com has some problems with SBI payment gateway, otherwise it is also fine.

I don't think so, My personal experience: of recharging 6 mobile regularly for long months not a single problem in SBI...

thirumalkumaran said:
I don't think so, My personal experience: of recharging 6 mobile regularly for long months not a single problem in SBI...

I'm using it from more than 1 yrs. BTW the payment error occured when I selected SBI Debit card, not in net banking. It always redirected me ICICI payment page. Tried diff PC and locations, even site had an announcement regarding that. And this problem was there 6 months back. May be you started using after that. It continued for 2-3 months, so I left using it.

same here....i was using rechargeitnow and got problems with sbi....later shifted to justrechargeit...i feel more comfortable and their refunding system is pretty fast
JuGGa said:

i have used many including the ones mentioned here but love the PayTm layout and ease of use.
also you get coupons everytime you use!!:)

Used both freecharge and paytm. Initially Paytm gave me an error, but when i used it last week, no issues. Best part of paytm is that they have Videocon recharges which neither freecharge, nor the official videocon site has :yeah:

coupons of freecharge are good, but you need to pay an extra 10 bucks for them.

Most reliable site for recharge is Rechargeitnow. (For Simply recharging your phone without any offers)
If you want coupons, then freecharge would be the best option.
Rechargeitnow has alos started giving coupons which are useless. (similar to the ones sent by Paytm)
Paytm refund policy is pathetic, you need to wait for a month to get back your amount.
Freecharge and Rechargeitnow are good in terms of refunds.

BTW,all these charge extra money for any recharge ?

I mean if I want Aicel Pocket Internet 14 Pack

I have to pay R.14/- total or 29/-(14 for recharge price+5 for NEFT+10 for site charge) ???:S

I dont want coupon but safety/refund and smooth transaction with recharge.....

Is recharging through these websites same as recharging through the service provider's website? I mean in terms of value.

For sometime now, Docomo is offering full TT on recharges upto Rs. 100 (iirc). I did one for Rs.100 and got 110 and 165 on recharge of 150. It increases similarly for other denominations.

Revolution said:
BTW,all these charge extra money for any recharge ?
I mean if I want Aicel Pocket Internet 14 Pack
I have to pay R.14/- total or 29/-(14 for recharge price+5 for NEFT+10 for site charge) ???:S

I dont want coupon but safety/refund and smooth transaction with recharge.....
You just have to pay the "recharge amount", i.e. 14 in your case, thats it :). And online transactions are not NEFT. They come under POS (point of sale) transactions.

eternoMind said:
Is recharging through these websites same as recharging through the service provider's website? I mean in terms of value.
For sometime now, Docomo is offering full TT on recharges upto Rs. 100 (iirc). I did one for Rs.100 and got 110 and 165 on recharge of 150. It increases similarly for other denominations.
Revolution said:
Yea,I want to know if special offer for selected mobile no will work or not.

If that "special recharge" is through simple e-recharge then yeah.

rocker123 said:
Most reliable site for recharge is Rechargeitnow. (For Simply recharging your phone without any offers)
If you want coupons, then freecharge would be the best option.
Rechargeitnow has alos started giving coupons which are useless. (similar to the ones sent by Paytm)
Paytm refund policy is pathetic, you need to wait for a month to get back your amount.
Freecharge and Rechargeitnow are good in terms of refunds.

I got refund from paytm within two days of transaction

Back