Budget 20-25K Best Smartphone for navigation

Hey i need some help in selecting a phone. I need the best future proof smartphone under 25 grand.
Here are the list of phones i've considered.
1) Sony Xperia SL
2) Nokia Lumia 820
3) HTC 8x (25000 ebay)
4) Sony Xperia Ion (ebay price)

i already have an android device (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P-5100) at home for most of my app needs like games and stuff but i need something that is functional like voice navigation, good connectivity future proof (at least next 2 yrs) and full fill my music needs.[DOUBLEPOST=1363940309][/DOUBLEPOST]for the record i hate lg and samsung.

i already have an android device (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P-5100) at home for most of my app needs like games and stuff but i need something that is functional like voice navigation, good connectivity future proof (at least next 2 yrs) and full fill my music needs.[DOUBLEPOST=1363940309][/DOUBLEPOST]for the record i hate lg and samsung.
Then you can go with the Lumia 820. Its rated very well on flipkart.

Even i never liked Samsung, especially the build quaility.
In fact i recommend HTC instead of samsung.

Nokia Drive is an excellent voice navigation software and most of the popular apps are available on Windows Phone 8, so get the Lumia 820 as you get good build quality and camera too along with the option to purchase extended warranty directly from Nokia care.

Yes, get the Lumia 820 if you want a good maps app. Nokia Maps is pretty amazing, I'd say its arguably better than Google Maps. Don't even think about Xperia S or Xperia SL if you want a 'Future Proof' phone. They probably won't get updated beyond Android 4.1 Jellybean and they have pretty old hardware. If you want to get an android, the nexus 4 or the galaxy s3 is all that I can think about in the price category!
Cheers!

EDIT: About the Nexus 4, there is no warranty in India, and the cheapest you can get the 16GB model for is about 26-28k. But the build quality is very good and will receive very fast updates, the fastest, in fact. It's not like every other LG phone, its heavily influenced by Google. And this phone will easily last you 2-3 years.

Back