Windows Best Software for Benchmarking GPU

RaceGurram

Disciple
Hi,

Is there any software/tool which is consistently used across techenclave to bench mark GPUs.
I am looking to compare the current GPU performance with rest of the world on similar GPU

Try 3DMark Time Spy, it's a DX12 based benchmark and is the most used benchmark for GPUs. You can compare your score with users all over the world from within the app. Download it from Steam.

Try 3DMark Time Spy, it's a DX12 based benchmark and is the most used benchmark for GPUs. You can compare your score with users all over the world from within the app. Download it from Steam.
It's paid, though. Unigine Superposition is free to download and enables the user to perform a quick and dirty benchmark and stability test. I do prefer 3D Mark myself, but if OP is looking for free software, Unigine is a decent bet.

It's paid, though. Unigine Superposition is free to download and enables the user to perform a quick and dirty benchmark and stability test. I do prefer 3D Mark myself, but if OP is looking for free software, Unigine is a decent bet.
It isn't paid, the free version has Time Spy on it.

Blender also has benchmark tool.

Back