Best thermal paste / pad Solution for Intel Laptop

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
My Intel Laptop is reading temp like 98deg on all cores and its very noisy.

I am planning for a thermal reapply thing. what should I get ?

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 6.20.49 PM.png

saw this on amazon : Corsair TM30 is it any good ?
or any thermal pad suggestion ...

Last edited:
Noctua NT-H1 or thermal grizzly Kryonaut. Both are very good.

And do yourself a favour and please don't get Cooler Master regular thermal paste. It is extremely difficult to apply and doesn't spreads evenly at all.

And do yourself a favour and please don't get Cooler Master regular thermal paste. It is extremely difficult to apply and doesn't spreads evenly at all.
Because it is not supped to be spread like a cheese on a bread but just a rice dot and it spreads evenly once you power-on the pc..
I'm using Cooler Master only the tube is now 3yrs old and I reapply the paste only once in 18months or so. Still going strong..
1602327791761.png

Because it is not supped to be spread like a cheese on a bread but just a rice dot and it spreads evenly once you power-on the pc..
I'm using Cooler Master only the tube is now 3yrs old and I reapply the paste only once in 18months or so. Still going strong..
View attachment 91731
It sadly didn't for me. I've the regular version of MasterGel. It only covers small area of the heatspreader even after using for couple of days. I Tried using mastergel regular new version (the one with wide syringe/tube mouth) as well but it's cakey, which again, doesn't spread much.

Back