Graphic Cards Best upgrade from a 1060?

It depends on resolution of your monitor. If you're aiming for 1080p gaming, 3060ti would be your best bet. You will have no issues for atleast 5 years with that card in 1080p resolution.
1080p gaming as of now. I mostly play grand strategy games like Total War series and occasional Diablo 3 and WoW.

Yes it is. If RT isn't something you fancy that's a very good card to buy. Will indeed last you a while.
Great I'll check at Ritchie street. Wasn't able to find a decently priced one online
I see that some of the new cards have dual power connector. I use corsair rm650 which I think has only one pcie cable. Will I have to change psu also? How well do the newer cards play with older psu
Yes available at inflated prices. If your fine with used graphics card, you can check out this thread.(Priced well imo) https://techenclave.com/threads/gigabyte-rx-6800-16gb-ddr6.208095/
BTW 6800 is really a solid card and it's future proof. Might be a bit overkill for the games you play especially at that resolution.
I'll take a look. thanks for sharing the link.

Last edited:
Back