Storage Solutions Best value 64GB Micro SD Card?

Thanks Mate. Will check them out.

Samsung : read speed of up to 70MB/s and write speed of 20MB/s

Sony : read speed of up to 94MB/s and write speed of 45MB/s

Clearly the Sony one is better but hardly any reviews about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1413100431][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait isnt that for Camera's?

Last edited:
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-64-...ranty/p/itmdj78pjvqvzzrc?pid=ACCDJ77MXKTYRKYB

Any suggestions and people who have used it?

Will be used on HTC One M8.
I've used a sandisk 64gb in my clip + for over a year now but its mostly used for reading and occasional writing.

And no! best not to consider these as reliable at all. make frequent backups.

The real test for reliability comes when there is regular writing & erasing.

Want something which is fast and reliable.
Fast for what ? extremes are faster at write than the ones you had in mind.

But i don't see why you would want them. Largest size is 32GB for the price of a 64GB 'regular'.

Fastest transfer can be had if you use an usb card reader and hookup to your pc to transfer files over.

Currently, I have a 16gb Class 4 card which I got around 2 years back. Its working fine but the Camera and Video Recording is poor when using the phone .

My go to option is Sandisk 64Gb Class 10 but thought I might as well get something even faster.[DOUBLEPOST=1413119907][/DOUBLEPOST]Will mostly buy one of the two.

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-microsdxc-64-gb-class-10-evo/p/itmdvjmb8tdt7zne?pid=ACCDVJM6PC3YYF4H

or

http://www.flipkart.com/sandisk-mic...ultra/p/itmdawkqqfacznhc?pid=ACCDAWKHYHCKMQDU

Last edited:
there must be issues with the card then. class 4 is ~4MB/s write speed which is 32Mbs. 1080p 30fps recording is around 20Mbs. can't recall what the 60fps one is. You don't have 4k on the m8 so there is nothing that will write faster than 1080p recording.

You're lucky not to have lost anything in two years, i lost a 32gb class 4 in just one year of use.

the only reason to go with a class 10 is because they don't make lower classes larger than 32gb. This is because of fat32 limitation. 64GB necessarily means ex-fat. Course you can always reformat to fat32 with 3rd party utils and get around the 32GB limitation. Just that you won't be able to store files larger than 4GB. None of this matters to you as m8 is exfat compliant already.

Yup. Read about that the same. Thanks for your inputs.

Will pull the plug soon.

Samsung EVO 64Gb is the one I am going for.

lol today bought the Samsung Evo 64 GB from amazon. Coincidence. I believe the Amazon listing has the standard variant w/o the card reader.

I ordered Meenova USB OTG for my GN5. Will comeback with the crystal disk mark results after i get it.

Which phone are you planning to use it with?
lol today bought the Samsung Evo 64 GB from amazon. Coincidence. I believe the Amazon listing has the standard variant w/o the card reader.

I ordered Meenova USB OTG for my GN5. Will comeback with the crystal disk mark results after i get it.

Back