All OS Best way to to use two phones in sync ? Any tips tricks ?

Well so I have two phones now one iphone se and a moto z, I generally use se as a work phone and motorola for games I play or social stuff when I go out. So what I want is , to be able to pick up whichever phone I want to depending on situation and still be able to do common stuff.

1 . Calls. For calls whenever I pick one phone I just transfer calls from other to that one ? Is there any better way to do this ?

- Also as of now I have vodafone in one and airtel in one as in case if one isnt getting signal I use other but downside is since I use hotspot a lot I have big data plan on both which is kinda expensive. Also would it better to have jio instead of one of them ?

2. Whatsapp is tricky as it has be proper whatsapp in one and web in other I suppose there is no other solution ?

3. Whats the best way to sync my local music / photos to both ? I assume buy cloud storage and auto sync with devices ?

4 Podcasts. Any podcasts app that saves porgress / what you are listening to between ios android ? I guess must be a few but if anyone has any specific suggestions let me know.

Alsoo anyone else using multiple devices , what all things you do to keep them in sync ?

Back