Better Audio for my Ears

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
SO the PL-50 really sucks when you use it at office. When using it, no matter how much the guy sitting next to you shouts at you, you cannot hear. Once you notice him, you have to remove the plugs to hear anything. which is downright painful.

Fed up with the PL-50, decided to get something better. Decided to get the Alessandro MS1i, which is an improved version of the legendary MS1.

The headphones

My audio hardware for listening while I work. MS1i, PL-30, PL-50. Although the PL-50 is going to hit the toilet since I do not intend to use it anymore.

Cost me 165$ from Jaben, money well spent :D The moment I plugged int he headphones, no hiss!!!! Stupid PL-30 used to give lots of hiss and the moronic PL-50 gave me even more @#$% hiss :mad:. Gotta fix my GoVive USB DAC+Amp, then can get the full outta the MS1i.

Since the MS1i is an open ended headphones, everyopne around me can hear it :p even my manager did not complain, if he did then i'd pack up my bags and leave which I dont think he wants :p

Anybody want the PL-50? I dont want it anymore :p

Congrats ! Enjoy the sound. :hap2:

|Anish| said:
Grado same as Alessandro ? :S

Seen some rave reviews about the Grado SR60. Are they same ?

'grats on the buy !

Grado SR-60 is a lower end model that lacks bass. The MS1i is based on the higher end Grado SR-80, however Alessandro has improved the SR-80 further with the MS1. And now the MS1 is enhanced even further with the MS1i !!!

Wish I had the opportunity to use a headphone at office. :(

hey bro u spent 165$ on those headphones. Do u think its money well spent??
you cud've jus bought Bose around ear headphones for that price.

Do you think Alessandro MS1i are better than a Bose??

165SGD not USD, i guess these cost about 3k INR, please correct me if i am wrong :)

@BF1983 : you always have to answer my noob question and clear the air for me :p... in other words thanks again :)

bennysachdev said:

:rofl: :rofl: Not again.

congrats Sunnyboi :D.

apextwin146 said:
That is a very good upgrade imo .. Congrats for the purchase ...
How abt upgrading to a GoVibe Vulcan ?

Will get a much better DAC+Amp for it soon. Just waiting for next month's salary :p

gmano said:
Congrats Sunny Saar :D. I think, you are spending a large part of your earnings for the electronics nowadays :p

Thank you saar :D

BF1983 said:
Grado SR-60 is a lower end model that lacks bass. The MS1i is based on the higher end Grado SR-80, however Alessandro has improved the SR-80 further with the MS1. And now the MS1 is enhanced even further with the MS1i !!!

Wish I had the opportunity to use a headphone at office. :(

Thanks for helping me out :D Our office is kinda informal here, so headphones are A-OK :p

bennysachdev said:

i'm a bose hater :p and yes, it will be much better than the equivalently prices bose.

|Anish| said:
165SGD not USD, i guess these cost about 3k INR, please correct me if i am wrong :)

more like ~5400 INR :p

congrats.

SunnyBoi said:
Since the MS1i is an open ended headphones, everyopne around me can hear it :p even my manager did not complain, if he did then i'd pack up my bags and leave which I dont think he wants :p
:rofl:
Who is the Real BOSS?

@Sunny, Ive heard awesome reviews about MS1i and now uve also purchased one.

Have you heard the HD555 (Sennheiser).. Any comparison? TIA

And Congratz :hap2: gr8 purchase.

Back