BF3 upgrade

rdst_1

Skilled
NwFRfl.jpg

SH13Jl.jpg

Was a little low on cash so couldn't splurge on anything other than the graphics card.

Damages - 25k

Wanted to get the 2 GB Twin Frozr II ver. of the card but damn these dollar rates.

Next on the cards- 24" full HD display.

Gannu said:
Congrats! :D

Thanks.

psyph3r said:
Should have gone for 2Gb , congrats anyways.

Wanted to upgrade last month but was waiting for BF3 to reach me first.In the meantime prices increased by 2k.

At the resolution i currently game at(1440x900), i don't think it would have made much difference, so went for the 1Gb version instead of waiting for 1 more month for funds.

pegasus said:
Is your processor 125W?

The motherboard you purchased supports CPU upto 95W. ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M5A78L-M LE

If one has a 125W CPU, they should get the following (or higher). ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS
Holy crap.Thanks a lot man. I thought bios update would solve it. Just called the shop and they are ready to exchange the board. Please suggest a cheap board. Under 3k. Preferably Asus.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Thanks all.Have got the board changed to Gigabyte 880GMA USB3.Had to pay 1500 more. The system was running fine with the other board too but couldn't risk it.

vivek.krishnan said:
Congrats, dude. But feel that you should have got the 2GB version. Anywyas, happy fragging!
Don't rub salt on my wounds man.:)

There's no way i would have settled for this had the prices not risen so suddenly. But the BF3 sitting on my shelf was imploring me to go and buy what i could at the moment.

Back